Dr. Mritunjay KumarAnesthesiologistMBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, DNB - Anaesthesia20 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Airway management
- Fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Ultrasound guided procedures
- Transplant Anaesthesia
- Critical care
Awards and Recognitions
- Clinical attachment in liver transplant anaesthesiology from King’s college, London-November 2017
- Diploma in Hospital Management from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi through distance learning-2014
- Basic life support course and Advanced Cardiac Life Support course
- Comprehensive trauma life support course conducted at Manipal hospital, Bangalore on 24th and 25th August 2011
- Workshop on Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) at AIIMS, New Delhi on 9th & 10th November 2013. Another workshop on perioperative TEE at Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon on 1st December 2013.
- Workshop on Ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia block at Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi in August 2010
- Comprehensive International Pain Management Course (CIPM III) organised by Pain Clinic of India under the auspices of Indian Society of Study of Pain held at Thane, Maharashtra from 11th -14th March 2010
- Workshop on research methodology at AIIMS, New Delhi on 3rd & 4th March 2012.
- Publications- 23 in Indexed Journals- 13 national, 10 international.
- Did a thesis entitled “Percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy: Griggs guidewire dilating forceps technique versus Ultra-perc single stage dilator: A prospective randomized study” during post graduation.
- Worked in medical oncology department, A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi on a drug trial on solid tumours from 9th March 2004 to 30th June 2004.
- Kumar M, Trikha A, Chandralekha. Percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy: Griggs guidewire dilating forceps technique versus Ultraperc single stage dilator: A prospective randomized study – Indian Journal of Critical care (2012);16(2):87-92
- Kumar M, Dash HH, Chawla R. Communication skills of Anaesthesiologists: An Indian perspective. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2013;29:374-8
- Choudhuri AH, Uppal R, Kumar M. Influence of nonsurgical risk factors on anastomotic leakage after major gastrointestinal surgery: Audit from a tertiary care teaching institute. Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2013;3:246-9.
- Sharma K, Kumar M, Batra UB. Anesthetic management for patients with perforation peritonitis. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2013; 29:445-53.
- Kumar M, Chawla R, Haloi P, Singh M. The use of caffeine for the treatment of apnea of prematurity and bradycardia in a holoprosencephalic child with cleft lip and palate. J Clin Anesth. 2013 Dec;25(8):678-9.
- Lalwani P, Chawla R, Kumar M, Tomar AS, Raman P. Posterior mediastinal mass: Do we need to worry much?. Ann Card Anaesth 2013;16:289‑92.
- Lalwani P, Chawla R, Kumar M, Tomar AS, Raman P. Author’s Reply. Ann Card Anaesth 2014;17:73-4.
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria: A case report and its anesthetic implications in ISA monthly meet- Delhi chapter conducted at A.I.I.M.S in the month of September 2008
- Poster presentation entitled “Percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy: Griggs guidewire dilating forceps technique versus Ultra-perc single stage dilator: A prospective randomized study” at 1st international conference on recent advances in anaesthesiology (INCRAA-2009) at A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi in January 2009
- Poster presentation entitled “Pulmonary edema in a patient undergoing vitreoretinal surgery under peribulbar block” presented by the co-author at International anaesthesia and critical care review in November 2008 at Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana
- Poster presentation entitled “Influence of non surgical risk factors on anastomotic leakage after major gastrointestinal surgery: audit from a tertiary care teaching institute” presented by the co-author at 4th World Anesthesia Convention held at Bangkok, Thailand in April 2013.
- Was part of organizing committee for ISACON west zone conference held at A.I.I.M.S, Jodhpur held during 1st to 3rd September 2017. Also organized difficult airway workshop in 1st September 2017. Also delivered a talk on ‘Ultrasound of the airway’
- Was an invited faculty for the National Airway Conference 2015 held on 18th -20th September 2015 at Srinagar and Gulmarg. Was part of the workshop on surgical airway. Also spoke on ‘Review of literature of last decade that changed airway practices.’
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Associate Professor - Anaesthesiology & Critical Care , 2017
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Executive Consultant - Anaesthesia , 2015 - 2017
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Assistant Professor - Anaesthesia , 2014 - 2015
- Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital & Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Assistant Professor , 2012 - 2014
- Max Super speciality Hospital, Saket, Attending Consultant , 2010 - 2012
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Senior Resident , 2007 - 2012
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Junior Resident - Dept. of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care , 2004 - 2007
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Junior Resident - Dept. of Emergency Medicine , 2003 - 2003
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Senior Research Fellow - Dept. of Medical Oncology , 2004 - 2004
- Billroth Hospital and Amrit Hospital, Chennai, Resident Medical Officer , 2002 - 2002
- North Bengal Neuro Centre, Anesthesiologist
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist (ISA)
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesiologists
Meghnad Saha Sarani, Ward 2, Pradhan NagarNorth Bengal Neuro Centre Pvt. Ltd
No schedules available.