Dr. Prem D BhutiaGeneral Physician, Internal MedicineMBBS, MD - Medicine, FRCP - Internal Medicine20 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cushing Syndrom
- Gestational Diabetes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Critical Care
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Physician
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Presently involved in Research of “To decrease the Chest Infection among Tea Garden Workers in North Bengal” with Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in association with a fellow Colleagues
- Completed MACP (USA), FEAC (Fellowship of European Academy of Cardiology) from European Society of Cardiology.
- Recipient of Prestigious "Bangaratna" and "Bishishta Chikitasha Samman", Government of West Bengal.
- Author: Detection of antibiotic resistance pattern with ESBL producers and MRSA among the uropathogens at Tertiary Health Care Center, North Bengal: Varsha Rani Gajamer, Harekrishna Tiwari, Prem Dorjee Bhutia, Sankha Subra Sen, Ranadeep Ghosh, Arunbha Sarkar. India- International Journal of Pure & Applied Bioscience, Int. J. Pure App. Biosci. 3(2): 522-533 (2015). Research Article.
- Contributing Investigator in the Effectiveness and safety of fixed dose combination of Acarbose/Metformin in Indian Type 2 Diabetes patients: Results from observational GLOBE study. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2015;19(1):129-135.doi:10.4103/2230-8210.146868.
- APICON (Association of Physicians of India Conference) 2000 Free Paper Session 24h January 2000. Japi.org.High dose Famotidine for healing and maintenance of NSAID- Associated Gastrointestinal Ulceration. Co-author with Prof. Dr. Alakendu Ghosh and Dr. UC Ghoshal, Department of Medicine, Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Kolkata, India.
- Co-author in the Study of Esophageal involvement with special reference to gastroesophageal reflux and associated functional alteration in pulmonary status in progressive systemic sclerosis, T. Bandopadhyay, S Chowdhury, P D Bhutia, A Kole, P Suhana, G Santara, N Chattopadhyay and A Ghosh; Journal of Indian Rheumatology Association, December 2000, Vol-8, Supl:S26
- Author of Evaluation of Pulmonary Hypertension in systemic autoimmune disease; A Ghosh, P D Bhutia, A K Kar, N Chattopadhyay, A Kole, T Bandhopadhyay. Department of Medicine, Institute of Post- Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata, India, Journal of Association of Physicians of India, January 2001, Vol-49:86
- Co-author of Cutaneous manifestations in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Ghosh, A Kole, P D Bhutia, T Bandhopadhyay, P Sahana. Department of Medicine, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education, Kolkata, India, Journal of Association of Physicians of India; January 2001Vol-49:178
- One of the key investigators for the EDGE (Study: Effectiveness of Diabetes Control with Vildagliptin and Vildagliptin/Metformin). One of the largest observational studies ever conducted in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus across 27 countries recruiting 45,868 patients from worldwide.
- Successful completion of Diploma Programme on Acid Peptic Disorder and Irritable Bowel Syndrome by Boston University School of Medicine under the guidance of Barry M. Manuel M.D. Associate Dean/ Professor of Surgery, Boston University School of Medicine and Dr. Robert C. Lowe, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA.
- Faculty at the 7th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of North Bengal in association with API, West Bengal and Indian College of Physicians, from 13th to 19th of June, 2016 in Siliguri, West Bengal, India. The gist of the conference was subsequently published in the Journal of Indian College of Physicians.
- Faculty at the 9th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of North Bengal in association with API, West Bengal and Indian College of Physicians, held on 9th and 10th of June 2018. Gist of the entire conference was published in the Journal of Indian College of Physicians.
- Completed training with Apollo Hospitals in Advanced Cardiology
- Woodland Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Belle Vue Clinic, Kolkata, Consultant
- Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Planters Hospital Darjeeling, Consultant
- Shree Jain Hospital, Howrah, Consultant
- Neotia Getwel Healthcare Centre, Siliguri, Senior Consultant - Internal Medicine
- Vive Healthcare, Siliguri, Consultant
- 53233 , 1997
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- American College of Physicians
- Association of Physician of India (API)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Gastroenterology Society of India
- American College of Medicine, USA
Uttorayon Township, National Highway 31, behind City center, Matigara, Ujanu PNeotia Getwel Healthcare Centre
No schedules available.