Dr. Anil Kumar SinghiPediatrician, Pediatric CardiologistMBBS, FNB, FCHW, MD - Pediatrics10 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Non-Surgical (Trans-catheter) intervention for Congenital (Birth related) and structural heart disease in all age groups.
- A comprehensive evaluation for children and adult with birth-related heart disease
- Transthoracic and Tran’s oesophageal echocardiography evolution.
- Fetal Echocardiogram ( Echocardiogram of Baby inside mother’s Womb)
- Large Vessel Stenting
- RSOV closure
- Coronary AV fistula closure
- Post MI VSD closure
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Imaging
- Pediatric Cardiologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed Fellowship in Cardiology(CHW, Sydney)
- Children's Hospital Westmead, Adolph Basser Cardiac Institute Sydney, Australia, Fellow , 2010 - 2011
- MIOT Hospitals, Chennai, Consultant - Pediatric Cardiology , 2011 - 2013
- Madras Medical Mission - Institute of Cardio Vascular Diseases (ICVD) Chennai, India, Consultant - Pediatric Cardiology , 2013 - 2015
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Assistant professor , 2005 - 2009
- Dr. Anil Singhi Foundation, Doctor
- Medica Super-speciality Hospital, Kolkata, Senior Consultant - Paediatric Cardiologist
- Medica North Bengal Clinic, Consultant
Meghnad Saha Sarani, Pradhan NagarMedica North Bengal Clinic
No schedules available.