Dr. Saptarshi GhoshRadiation OncologistMBBS, MD - Radiotherapy12 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cancer Radiation Therapy
- Gyneac Oncology
- Integrative Oncology
- Molecular Oncology
- Neuro Oncology
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Oncology
- Uro Oncology
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed his Neil Joseph Fellowship and Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology (FHNO) from the highly esteemed Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Awarded with the Young Radiation Oncology Fellowship in Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Visakhapatnam.
- Obtained the prestigious European Certification for Medical Oncology in 2016.
- Completed the highly prestigious UICC (ICRETT) Fellowship from St. Luc Catholique University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium in Head & Neck Radiation Oncology in 2016.
- Stood First in M.D. Radiotherapy in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh in May 2015.
- Won a first prize in Poster presentation session in the 1st Indian Cancer Congress 2013.
- Cleared the FRCR Part 1 exam in 2016. Pursuing FRCR Part 2A currently.
- Reviewer in 2014 for an article published in “Gynecologic Oncology” and was awarded 3.0 AMA PRA (American Medical Association – Physician’s Recognition Award) category 1 credits on July 23, 2014.
- Reviewer in BMJ Case Reports Journal, Gynecologic Oncology, Brachytherapy Journal, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, etc.
- National Editorial Board member of Medical Journal of Dr. D.Y. Patil University.
- Reviewer of the UICC Fellowship since 2017.
- First author of “Vulvar cancer with bone metastases: A rare case report” in International Journal of Current Research and Review. Published in the December 2013 issue, Volume 5, issue 23.
- First author of “Squamous cell carcinoma developing in a cutaneous lichen planus lesion – A rare case” in Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine – published on 4th March, 2014. (PubMed)
- First author of “Dual malignancy of anaplastic carcinoma thyroid with ductal cell carcinoma breast” in Case Reports in Oncological Medicine – published. (PubMed)
- First author of “Clinico-morphological profile and receptor status in breast cancer patients in a South Indian institution” published in Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention Volume 15, Issue 18, pg 7839-42, in October 2014. (PubMed).
- GSL Medical College, Andhra Pradesh, Senior Resident , 2015 - 2016
- Tata Medical Center, Fellow , 2017 - 2018
- Siliguri Nursing Home, Consultant - Clinical Oncology , 2018
- Medica Cancer Hospital, Associate Professor , 2018
- Dr Malays Hospital and Neuro Science Centre, Consultant
- Union for International Cancer control (UICC)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- American Society for Therapeutic Oncology (ASTRO)
Beside Fire Brigade, Jalpaimore, Station Feeder RoadDr Malays Hospital and Neuro Science Centre
No schedules available.