Dr. Rahul PrasadNeurosurgeonMBBS, Fellowship, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery 18 years experience
Professional StatementMS (General Surgery) from prestigious Banaras Hindu University. He then persued MCh in Neuro Surgery at GB Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr.Prasad after working in several corporate hospitals in Saket & New Delhi went on to complete his Post Doctoral Fellowship in the department of Neurosurgery at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA. There he got trained for one year in Minimally Invasive and complex Spine Surgery as well as gamma knife SRS Carries with him an extensive experience of performing a wide variety of open vascular and endovascular Neuro surgical procedures
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Micro Neurosurgery of Brain & Spine
- Brain & Spine Trauma
- Brain & Spine Tumor
- Neuro Vascular Surgery
- Pediatric Neuro Surgery
- Minimally Invasive
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Adult Scoliosis
- Acoustic Neuroma Removal
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
Awards and Recognitions
- Tntn hospital Anyang city South Korea PSLD (Endoscopic Spine) and SELD (Laser Spine) fellowship in laser and endoscopic spine surgery 2017
- Completed Fellowship in Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery from FellowshipMinimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery in 2013.
- 2013 - 2014, Wockhardt Hospital, Goa, Consultant - Neuro & Spine Surgeon
- 2011 - 2012, Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad, Associate Neurosurgeon
- 2011 - 2011, Max Super-speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Attending consultant
- 2012 - 2013, Temple University Hospital, Clinical Fellow
- 2014 - 2017, Neotia Healthcare Initiative Limited, Consultant - Neurosurgeon
- 2016, Brain Spine & ENT Clinic, Consultant - Neurosurgeon
- Medica North Bengal Clinic, Consultant
- MS - General Surgery
- MCh - Neuro Surgery
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- Member, North American Spine Society.
- Member, Neurocritical Care Society.
- Member, Neurological Society Of India.
- Member, Delhi Neurological Association.
- Member, Association of Surgeons of India.
Uttorayon Township, National Highway 31, behind City center, Matigara, Ujanu PNeotia Getwel Healthcare Centre
Meghnad Saha Sarani, Pradhan NagarMedica North Bengal Clinic