Dr. Jayant GhoshGastroenterologistMBBS, MD - Pediatrics, MNAMS (General Surgery), DM - Gastroenterology0 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- GI Cancers
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of Travel Grant Award for presenting E-poster in IDDF, Hongkong in June 2015.
- Travel Grant of USD 300 by Korean Pancreatobiliary Association for ORAL presentation in International Conference-Korean Pancreatobiliary association (IC-KPBA), Seoul, South Korea, April 2015.
- Recipient of Gold Medal at IMICON 2014 Awards.
- APDW Travel Grant of USD 1500 for presenting poster in Asia Pacific Digestive Week (APDW), Bali, Indonesia, November 2014.
- Presidential Poster Award Winner in ISGCON-2013, Ahmedabad.
- ISG-APDW Travel Grant of Rs. 50,000 INR for presenting poster in World Congress of Gastroenterology and APDW, Shanghai, China, September 2013.
- Mishra OP, Ghosh J, Ali Z, Sen M, Prasad R. Lymphocyte adenosine deaminase activity in children with idiopathic nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol. 2005 Oct;20(10):1426-9. Original Article.
- Ashok Kumar, Jayant K Ghosh, Pragya Pant, S. Basu and B.D. Bhatia. Fibular hemimelia with limb appendage. Indian J Pediatrics 2005; 72:1057-58. Case Report.
- V Gupta, J Ghosh, P Pant and B D Bhatia. Intracranial Hodgkin’s disease. Indian J of Pediatrics 2006;73:370-71. Case Report.
- Jayant K Ghosh, Pallab Majumder, Pragya Pant, Ranju Dutta, Bal Dev Bhatia. Clinical profile and outcome of conversion disorder in children in a tertiary hospital of north India. J Tropical Pediatr 2007: 53(3):213-14. Original Article.
- Jayant K Ghosh, Mrinal K Das, Sukanta Chatterjee. Clinico-echocardiographic Profile Of Congenital Heart Diseases In Children In A Tertiary Care Hospital.The Child and Newborn, Vol 11, No 2, April - June 2007,43-46. Original Article.
- Some Suvra Bose, Nilanjana Pramanik, Krishnakali Bhattacharjee, Jayanta K Ghosh, Malay Kr. Sinha, Sukanta Chatterjee. Double Neural Tube Defect With Uncommon Extra Cranial Anomalies. The Child and Newborn, Vol 11, No 2, April - June 2007,43-46. Case Report.
- Medical College (Kolkata), Assistant Professor
- North Bengal Medical College (Darjeeling), Assistant Professor
- Heritage Superspecialty Centre, Consultant
- Orchid Medical Centre, Consultant
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- The Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
H.B. Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. 834001Orchid Medical Centre
No schedules available.