Dr. D. M. PrasadNeurosurgeonMBBS, Diploma in Tropical Medicine Health, MCh - Neuro Surgery29 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Awards and Recognitions
- Trained in Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Advanced Brain and Spine Surgery at Germany and USA.
- Trained in Neuronavigation at Greifswald, Germany
- Endoscopic Skull Base Fellowship Program Participant in Neurosurgery at Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA.
- Participated in A.I.I.M.S. MICRONEUROSURGERY workshops
- Participated in 11th Neurosurgery Skills Training Workshop ICMR Project at A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi
- R.M.C.H, Ranchi, Residency - General Surgery
- R.M.C.H, Ranchi, Residency - Orthopaedics
- University Medicine Greifswald , Germany, Ex. Clinical Fellow - Neurosurgery
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Ex. Junior Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Medanta-the Medicity ,gurgaon, Ex. Associate Consultant - Neurosurgeon
- The Mission Hospital ,Durgapur, Ex. Senior Consultant - Neurosurgeon
- Tata Main Hospital, Ex. Specialist Neurosurgeon & in-charge Neurosurgery
Medical Chowk, Bajra - Bariatu Rd, Indraprasth Colony, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834009Health Point Hospital
No schedules available.