Dr. Gautam Rambabu PrasadSpine SurgeonMBBS, Fellow in Spine Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics 20 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from B.J. Medical College, University of Pune, Maharashtra, 2001. MS from B.Y. L Nair Hospital & T.N. medical College, Mumbai, 2007. Spine Foundation Fellowship (Dr Bhojraj), Lilavati Hospital & Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai. Fellowship In Spinal Deformities; National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Deformity Correction
- Tumor Excision
- Spinal Surgery
- Degenerative & Deformity Correction
- urgical Management Of Spine Problems
- Spinal Fusion
- Scoliosis Correction
- Spine Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Paper Presentation-“Analysis Of Morphological Factors Responsible For Failure Of Conservative Management Of Tuberculosis Spondylodiscitis” at Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association Conference, Delhi, 2012.
- Paper Presentation-“Are Cheap Implants Safe And Viable Options In Today’s Era? Risk And Cost Analysis Of 5360 Sublaminar Wires Used in Variety Of Spine Surgeries” at Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association Conference, Delhi, 2012.
- Paper Presentation-“Analysis Of Morphological Factors Responsible For Failure Of Conservative Management Of Tuberculosis Spondylodiscitis” at ASSCION, Delhi, 2012.
- Paper Presentation-“Adjacent Segment Disease After Instrumented Postero-lateral Fusion for Degenerative Lumbar Spine Pathologies: Study of 47 Patients” at ASSCION, Delhi, 2012.
- Completed Fellowship In Spinal Deformities; National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Co- Author- “Rare Presentation Of spinal Chondrosarcoma with Both Intraspinal and Intrathoracic extension”; Journal of Spinal Surgery 2009, vol. 1 (1): 50-53.
- Co- Author – Book Chapter- “Management of Thoracic and Thoracolumbar Tuberculosis”, ASSI’s Textbook of Spinal Infection and trauma, Jan 2011 pg. no- 167 to 176.
- Author-“Post-Surgical Epidural Hematoma- Complication of Spinal Surgery”; Journal of Spinal surgery, vol.1 (2): 119-121.
- Paper Presentation-“Can We Define Healing In Tuberculous Spondylodiscitis? Analysis of 57 healed Cases” at WIROC, Mumbai, 2009.
- Poster Presentation-“Cervical Myelopathy Due To Unilateral Hypertrophy of Posterior Elements of Axis, A Rare Case Report” Spine week, Netherlands, 2012.
- Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai, Associate Spine Consultant
- Lilavati Hospital & Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Fellow at Spine Clinic
- Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, Consultant
- University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK, Consultant Clinical Attachment
- National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark, Consultant Clinical Attachment
- Paras HMRI Hospital Patna, Consultant
- Siddhi Multispeciality Hospital, Consultant - Spine Surgeon
- Siddharth Multispeciality Hospital Patna, Consultant
- 2003031212, 2003
- Fellow in Spine Surgery
- MS - Orthopaedics
- Indian Medical Association
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- AO Spine
- Association of Spine surgeons of India (ASSI)
- Bombay Orthopaedic Association
- Bihar Orthopaedic Association
NH 30, Bailey Road, Raja BazarParas Hospital1Patient Experience
Road Number 5A, Rajendra Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800016Siddharth Multispeciality Hospital
K-88, Kankarbagh, P.C. Colony, Hanuman Nagar, Bihar 800020Siddhi Multispeciality Hospital