Dr. Vikas SinghInterventional CardiologistMBBS, MD, MRCP, DM, FACC 12 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from PMCH, Patna, 2005. MD (Medicine) from PMCH, Patna, 2008. MRCP-1 from (UK) 2008. DM (Cardiology) from KGMU 2013. Fellow of American College of Cardiology, 2015
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Interventional Cardiology including Coronary Angiography
- Angioplasty by radial route
- Peripheral interventions
- Other device implantation
- Interventional Cardiologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Youngest Cardiologist Award at the state conference of Cardiological Society of India , 2015
- Nominated by the ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI, for the prestigious Commonwealth Scholarship (UK) in 2013 (only cardiologist from India that year)
- Honours in Community Medicine.
- Received many gold medals for academic excellence during MBBS, MD ( Dr Rangi Pd. Singh Gold Medal, Dr UN Shahi Gold Medal , Dr OP Jayaswal Gold Medal, Dr Brahmadeo SN Arya Gold Medal, Dr Vijayee Singh Memorial Gold Medal, etc).
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow, Consultant Cardiologist
- 35154, 2005
- Member, Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member, Indian Society of Electrocardiography (ISE)
- Member, Bihar Medical Council
- Member, International Associate Member, American College of Cardiology (ACC).
NH 30, Bailey Road, Raja BazarParas Hospital1Patient Experience
Road No 3, Opposite Rajendra Park, Rajendra NagarDaksh Heart Care