Dr. Jamal AshrafInternal MedicineMBBS, MD, MRCP, FRCP 12 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Bihar University, India, 1961. MD (General Medicine) from AIIMS, New Delhi, 1963. MRCP from UK, 1977. FRCP from Glasgow, 1986. FRCP from London, 1994.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Water Borne
- Airborne Diseases
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Honors in Anatomy, Pharmacology, Pathology and Forensic medicine.
- 1st position in First and Second Professional examination at undergraduate level.
- Best doctor of the year award, by the Governor of Gizan, Saudi Arabia, 1983.
- Anti delta antibody in Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the Gizan area of Saudi Arabia. Infection 1986: 5, 250-251
- Viral Hepatitis markers in patients on Haemodialysis in Hyperendemic area Jr. of Med. Virology, 1986: 19, 41-46, PMID: 3009704; UI 86284083
- Hai Medicare & Research Institute, Patna, Sr. Consultant
- King Fahad Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sr. Consultant
- King Fahad Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Chairman Medical Division
- Jamshedpur Medical College, Bihar, Professor
- Patna Medical College, Patna, Associate Professor
- Patna medical College, Patna, Assistant Professor
- Patna medical College, Patna, Registrar Medicine
- Rajendra Memorial Institute, Agam Kuan, Patna, Dy. Director
- East Birmingham Hospital., S.H.O
- walsgrave Hospital, S.H.O. Medicine
- Walsall and Manor Hospital., Registrar
- Paras HMRI Hospital Patna, Consultant
- 7007, 1961
- Fellow Royal College of Medicine, Glasgow
- Fellow Royal College of Medicine, London
- Fellow College of Chest Physician, USA
- Association of Physician of India.
- Bihar Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association
NH 30, Bailey Road, Raja BazarParas Hospital1Patient Experience
Raja Bazar, Bailery Rd, SheikhpuraHai Medicare & Research Institute