Dr. Utpal AnandGastrointestinal SurgeonMBBS, MS, MCh 24 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Patna Medical College, Patna, 1999. MS (Surgery) from PGI, Chandhigarh, 2004. MCh from AIIMS, New Delhi, 2009
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- GI Oncology
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Preventive & Social Medicine and Pharmacology
- Priyadarshi R, Anand U, Kumar B, Prakash V. Torsion in wandering spleen: CT demonstration of whirl sign. Abdom Imaging (2012) DOI: 10.1007/s00261-012-9944-9.
- Anand U, Chaudhary B, Priyadarshi R, Kumar B. Polysplenia syndrome with preduodenal portal vein. Ann of Gastroenterol (2012) 26, 1.
- Kumar B, Sinha N, Kumar P, Hasan Z, Priyadarshi R, Anand U, Mandal M. Biliary atresia with aneurysmal dilatation of hepatic artery: A rare anomaly. Int J of Surg Case Rep. 4 (2013) 125-126.
- Kumar B, Sinha N, Kumar P, Hasan Z, Priyadarshi R, Anand U. Gossybioma Mimicking Posterior urethral stricture. Int J of Surg Case Rep. Forthcoming 2013.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, PATNA, Department of GI Surgery
- SGPGI, Lucknow, Surgical Gastroenterology
- PGI, Chandhigarh, General Surgery
- 32070, 2000
- Member, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Member, Association of Surgeons of India
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, Bihar Medical Council
NH 30, Bailey Road, Raja BazarParas Hospital1Patient Experience
Road Number 5A, Rajendra Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800016Siddharth Multispeciality Hospital
Yogipur Chowk, KankarbaghBIG Hospital