Dr. (Prof.) Vijay Prakash SinghGastroenterologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, MRCP 37 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from University of patna, 1978. MD (Medicine) from University of Chandigarh, 1982. DNB from University of Delhi, 1984.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Pancreatic diseases
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Liver Biopsy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Stricture Dilatation
- Transient Elastography
Awards and Recognitions
- Pioneer in starting the superspeciality of Gastroenterology in Bihar.
- Awarded Padmshree by the President of India.
- Patna Medical College., Presently Head of Department of Gastroenterology
- 15271, 1979
- MD - Medicine
- DNB - General Medicine
- Member, Bihar Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
Yogipur Chowk, KankarbaghBIG Hospital
Neema TolaAnugrah Narayan Memorial Magadh Medical College