Dr. Subhash KumarEndocrinologistMBBS, MD, DA years experience
Professional StatementFellowship in Family Medicine, Hyderabad. Fellowship in Diabetes, Chennai. Educator for Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre, Chennai. RCGP Course conducted by Royal College (UK) at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures
- Endocrine Tumors
- Endocrine & Hormone Problems
- Gestational Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- First in Diplomate from Royal College of Family Physicians. 1998
- Preventive Medicine
- Diabetic Foot Care
- General Illness
Awards and Recognitions
- RCGP Course conducted by Royal College (UK) at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Fellowship in Family Medicine. Hyderabad
- Fellowship in Diabetes. Chennai
- Article Education Programme for Diabetes in India. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. May-Jun 2013.
- IMPROOV Study for Novo Nordisk.
- HbA1C Study. Bharat Cancer Hospital, Mysore.
- Edge Study for Vildagliptin.
- Diabetic and Obesity Care Center Patna, Consultant
- Sahyog Hospital Patna, Consultant - Diabetologist
- Ramakrishna Mission Diabetes Clinic (Patna), Consultant
- Parswanath Clinic (Ara), Consultant
- Apollo Hospital (Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad), Consultant
- JSS Medical College Hospital (Mysore), Consultant
- M V Diabetes Centre (Chennai), Consultant
- Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre, Chennai, Educator
- 30185, 1998
- 47939, 1997
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, Bihar Medical Council
- Member, Karnataka Medical Council
40, Patliputra colony Patna - 800013Sahyog Hospital
Sri Ram Kunj Appartment, East Boring Canal Road, Near Kidzee SchoolDiabetes & Obesity Care Center
Dharman Chowk, Near Gopali Chowk, AraParswanath Clinic Jain Medical
Krishna Avenue, off Nala RoadRam Krishna Mission Ashram