Dr. Subhash Kumar SinhaCardiothoracic and Vascular SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery 44 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Minimal Invasive Valvular Heart Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Heart Failure Surgery
- Ventricular Remodeling Surgery
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed MBA – Healthcare Services, 2012, Sikkim Manipal University
- Managing Healthcare Delivery, 2012, Harvard Business School, Boston
- Aug – September 1992, Visiting Fellowship, Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne, Australia.
- October 1992, Visiting Fellowship, Greenlane Hospital Auckland, New Zealand.
- Founder Member, Indian College of Cardiology – since & Fellow 1995
- A Study Of Pulmonary Hydatid Disease – Six Years Experience At PGIMER, Chandigarh – Presented At Annual Conference ASI 1985 At Bangalore
- Cardiac Surgery In Infancy And Childhood Annual Railway Congress Calcutta 1987
- Surgery For TAPVC – IACTVSI, Madras 1988
- Congenital Heart Disease With Severe Pulmonary Hypertension, Chandigarh IACTVSI 1989
- Surgery For Transposition Of Great Arteries. Indian Heart Journal 40(5): 408, 1988
- Fontanne Procedure In Non Classical Indications – IACVTSI Feb 23-26, Agra 1994.
- Is there really limitation of the use of Bilateral Mammary Artery – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Beating Heart CABG Redo cases – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Total Arterial Beating Heart CABG in elderly – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Multi-vessel total arterial revascularization through Thora CAB – Our experience in 23 cases
- “Y” Graft Bypass for Bilateral Coronary Ostial Aortoarteritis –
- Asian Cardiovascular Thoracic Annals 2002; 10:162-164
- Total Arterial Revascularization on Beating Heart : Experience in 803 cases – Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals 2003;11 : 107 – 12
- Multivessel Total Arterial Revascularization via Left Thoracotomy – Asian Cardiovascular Thoracic Annals 2004; 12: 123 – 125
- A case report – Pericardial Synovial Sarcoma – Clinical Oncology 15, 186 – 188.
- 2018, Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket New Delhi, Senior Director
- 2016 - 2018, Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket New Delhi, Director
- 2009 - 2014, Paras Hospital (Gurgaon & Bihar), Director – Cardiac Science
- 2009 - 2014, Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket New Delhi, Director –CTVS
- 1996 - 2009, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre New Delhi, Chief Cardiac Surgeon and HOD
- 1995 - 1996, Regency Hospital Ltd Kanpur, Chief Cardiac Surgeon
- 1985 - 1995, Batra Hospital, New Delhi, Senior Consultant - Cardiac Surgery
- 1986 - 1989, Railway Hospital Madras, Cardiac Surgeon
- 1984 - 1986, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh, Registrar - Dept. of CTVS
- 1983 - 1984, General Hospital Aurangabad (Bihar), Medical Officer cum Laparoscopic Surgeon
- 1980 - 1983, Patna Medical College, Resident - Dept. of Surgery
- Heart Hospital, Consultant
- MS - General Surgery
- MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
B-29 Patrakar Nagar, B/W Kendriya Vidyalaya and HDFC Bank, Kankarbagh, Patna 800020Heart Hospital
1 , 2 Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, NewMax Super Speciality Hospital
C-1 Sushant Lok- 1 Sector-43 Phase- I Paras Hospital