Dr. Satish BhatiaDermatologistMBBS, MD - (Dermatology & STD)24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Natural Hair Implants
- Botox Injections & Dermal Fillers
- Skin Micrograft - Leucoderma
- Silk ~ Lift Technique
- Stem Cell Culture Process
- Thread Lift Procedure
Awards and Recognitions
- Post - Graduate Degree in Dermatology with Honours from J.N. Medical College, Karnataka.
- Lecturer at the J. J. Group of Hospitals, Dr. Bhatia has trained and mentored numerous skin specialists in the medical and surgical aspects of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- The First Indian to receive a Diploma in Dermabrasion from MEDICAMAT, under the pioneer of Micro-Dermabrasion, Dr. Francois Maluzier.
- Dr. Bhatia is highly proficient with the “MEDICAMAT Skin Renewer", a revolutionary machine for the effective removal of scars, wrinkles and skin blemishes etc.
- Head of the Skin Department at the Apollo Group of Hospitals state-of-the-art clinic at Kala Ghoda, Mumbai for 5 years.
- Contributor to some of India’s leading newspapers like the Times of India, Mumbai Mirror, Mid-Day, etc.
- Proud recipient of the Fellowship for Dermatology in Israel from the Israel Agency for International Development Cooperation (MASHAV) in association with Sackler University, USA.
- Highly proficient with the latest techniques in Single Follicle Hair Transplant Surgery under the pioneer of Hair Transplant Surgery, Dr. Alex Ginzberg.
- Highly proficient with the latest techniques in deep skin peels, "The Exoderm Peel", under the pioneer, Dr. Marina Landau.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 67115 ,Mahakoshal Medical Council, 1991
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
Report an Error
42, Indian Cancer Society, Maharshi Karve Rd, opp. Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association, Cooperage, MumbaiDr. Satish Bhatia's Clinic
No schedules available.