Dr. Saumitra RayCardiologist, Internal MedicineMBBS, MRCP, FRCP, FESC, FACC, MD - Medicine24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic cardiomyopathy
- Obstructive hypertrophy cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial fibrosis
- Loffler's endocarditis
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Chronic ischaemic heart disease
- Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
- Atherosclerotic heart disease
- Essential (primary) hypertension
- Arterial Hypertension
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- First Rank in MD Entrance Exam and awarded University Gold Medal at the MD
- First in Joint Entrance Exam for MBBS, and all the MBBS Exams. Awarded 15 Gold Medals
- First Rank in Higher Secondary Exam in West Bengal 1982
- Teaching Experience: Professor, Vivekananda Institute of Medcial Sciences, Kolkata.
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital, Consultant
- Sri Aurobindo Seva Kendra, Consultant
- Private Clinic, Consultant
- Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Kolkata, Consultant
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), UK.
- Secretary, Cardiological Society of India (CSI), West Bengal Branch.
- Assistant Secretary, Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
8/5, Alipore Rd, Kolkata, West BengalWoodlands Hospital
No schedules available.