Dr. Purban GangulyOphthalmologist/ Eye SurgeonMBBS, MS - Ophthalmology11 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Ocular Emergencies in a Rural Hospital: A 5 Year Retrospective Clinical Audit, 2014
- Bacterial isolates in traumatic globe ruptured patients in a peripheral tertiary medical college and hospital, 2014
- The Burden of Retinopathy of Prematurity in a Rural Based Tertiary Care Hospital in West Bengal, India, 2015.
- A Case of Bilateral Retinal Hemorrhage with Cotton Wool Spot Following Viper Bite, 2015
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Attending Consultant – Opthalmology
- Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Junior Resident - Opthalmology , 2013 - 2016
- ESI-PGIMSR &ESIC Medical College, Joka, Kolkata, Department of Ophthalmology , 2016 - 2017
- Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, MEDICAL COLLEGE , Kolkata, Rmo cum clinical Tutor , 2017
- MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLKATA, RMO
8/5, Alipore Rd, Kolkata, West BengalWoodlands Hospital
No schedules available.