Dr. Manojendra Narayan BhattacharyyaENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, GastroIntestinal SurgeonMBBS, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MRCS (UK)27 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cochlear Implants
- Laryngology (Throat)
- Nasal Allergy
- Paediatric ENT
- Nasal and Sinus Allergy Care
- Sinus Surgery
- Fracture Nasal Bone Correction
- Throat and Voice Problems
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Vocal Cord Surgery
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal
- Electrophysiology Hearing
- Nasal Septum Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - FESS
- Thyroid Surgery
- Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
- Hearing Deficiency Assessment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Laser Surgeries for Head and Neck Lesions
- Sebaceous cyst excision
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
- Ear Reconstruction
- Treatment of Cold Cough
- Treatment of Throat Ache
- Treatment of Sneezing
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
- GastroIntestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- MRCS: Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
- DO-HNS: The Diploma in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (DO-HNS)
- Fellowship in Cochlear Implant, London, UK
- "Classical Neo Stapedotomy". Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, 53(3):203-206
- "Clinical evaluation of Etiopathogenesis of Cholesteatoma". Journal of Otology and Laryngology. Aug 2008.
- "Significance of distance between Uncinate Process and Lamina Papyrecea". Journal of Otology and Laryngology. July 2012.
- "Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma-A review of ten cases".Journal of Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences. 24(II): 4-8.
- "Assessment of Hearing Threshold in Malleolar and Non-malleolar Type of Central Perforation". Journal of Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences. 25(I): 22-26.
- Faculty member of 41st State Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal branch at Kolkata 2012.
- Faculty member of 43rd State Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal branch at Kolkata 2012.
- Tutor of DOHNS(Royal College of Surgeons) Course for 5 years.
- Whipps Cross University Hospital, London, Head & Neck Surgery
- Whipps Cross University Hospital, London., Consultant
- DOHNS (Royal College of Surgeons) course for consecutive 5 years., Faculty Member
- Nightingale Hospital, Consultant
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Eastern Bypass, Anandpur, Consultant
- Peerless Hospital, Consultant
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant – ENT Head & Neck Surgery
- 51758 , 1995
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Member, Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Member, Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal chapter
- Member, Indian Society of Otologists
- Member, General Medical Council, UK
8/5, Alipore Rd, Kolkata, West BengalWoodlands Hospital
No schedules available.