Dr. Chandra Sekhar DharOrthopedistMBBS, FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery40 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Ortho Surgery
- Arthiritis Exercise
- Hip Replacement
- Spinal Surgery Disorders
- Treatment of Neurological Problems
- Treatment of Knee replacement
- Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
- Orthopedic Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Credited with various courses on Joint Replacement Surgery and is also a faculty member of workshops and live demonstrations of different Orthopaedic procedures organized by West Bengal Orthopaedic Association and other bodies,
- Presented various lectures on Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery at both local & national courses and conferences
- Trained in most modern Joint Replacement Surgery in AUSTRALIA ( 2005), GERMANY and ITALY ( 2007 ), Bangkok (2010)
- MRCS Examiner, Royal College of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh appointed TUTOR in orthopaedic for BSS course in India.
- Orthopaedic Tutor for MRCS, DNB, MS Courses organised by Indian Chapter of RCS of Edinburgh.
- Faculty for different AO courses on Trauma & Fracture management.
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Senior Consultant Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
- Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Senior Consultant - Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Eastern Diagnostic Clinic, Consultant
- Medinova Diagnostic Clinic, Consultant
- Belle Vue Clinic, Consultant
- Member, Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA),
- Member, West Bengal Orthopaedic Association (WBOA),
- Vice President, West Bengal Arthroplasty Society (WBAS),
- Member, Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS),
- Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons (ISHKS)
8/5, Alipore Rd, Kolkata, West BengalWoodlands Hospital
No schedules available.