Dr. Nilendu SarmaDermatologistMBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy28 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Acne Treatment
- Scar Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Leucoderma Treatment
- Vitiligo Treatment
- Injectable Fillers
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Permanent Acne Solutions
- Skin Boosters and Fillers
Awards and Recognitions
- IJD- RANBAXY Award for original work published in Indian Journal of Dermatology - 2012.
- Indubala Devi Memorial award - 2010.
- CODFI-IAISD award - 2009.
- Joint Scientific Secretary, CUTICON WB. 2009.
- Treasurer, IADVL-WB State Branch. 2009-11.
- Eastern Regional Convener, Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI).
- Organising Secretary, ACSICON 2015. Annual Conference of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India. Apr 2015.
- Organising Secretary, CUTICON WB 2011 (State Conference of IADVL - WB).
- Scientific Secretary, CODFI South East Asia Contact Dermatitis Workshop. Apr 2007.
- Joint Scientific Secretary, National Conference on Association of Sexually Transmitted Disease and AIDS.
- Past Secretary of NSD Branch of IMA. 2004-06.
- Founder Member, Pigmentary Disorder Society (India).
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD).
- School of Tropical Medicine, Senior MO (HIV center) , 2005
- NRS Medical College, Assistant Professor , 2006
- Belle Vue Clinic, Consultant
- Medica Superspeciality Hospital, Consultant , 2010
- Wizderm Speciality Skin and Hair Clinic, Consultant
- Trez Dermatology, Consultant , 2015
- G D Diabetes Institute, Visiting Consultant , 2014
- Dr B C Roy Post Graduate Institute of Pediatric Science, Associate Professor and Head , 2016
- GD Hospital & Diabetes Institute, Kolkata, Consultant
- 54161 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 1998
- Member, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV).
- Member, Association of Cosmetic Surgeons of India (ACSI).
- Member, Society of Pediatric Dermatology.
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council.
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
DA 8, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Landmark: Opposite Oriental Bank Of CommerceTrez Dermatology
No schedules available.