Dr. Kallol Kumar DeyNeurologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, MRCP (UK)26 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Headache and migraine
- Facial Pains
- Eye pain
- Limb pain
- Head injury
- Post head injury problems
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Multiple sclerosis
- Demyelinating conditions
- Brain and spine infections
- Back ache
- Neck pan
- Arm pain
- Motor neuron disease
- Muscle disorders
- Sleep problems
- Movement disorders and Parkinson's disease
- Shaking of limbs
- Shaking of heads
- Gait problems
- Walking problems
- Myasthenia gravis
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Neuropathy related to kidney problems
- Brain and spine tumours.
- Pediatric Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Sir J C Bose National Science Talent Search Scholarship in 1989.
- Graduated with Honours and Gold Medals in 1995 from the University of Calcutta.
- Received Gold Medal in Medicine and other subjects, and won a number of medals and prizes including J B Mukherjee Medal, A Chowrashi Medal, Dr A K Basu Memorial medal in Medicine, and Tilottoma Chatterjee Endowment Award.
- Received the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Small Project grant as an undergraduate student.
- Awarded MD in Internal Medicine from the IPGMER and SSKM Hospital, Calcutta in 1999.
- Received the coveted IPGMER Gold Medal.
- Received training at the renowned Institute of Neurology, Queens Square.
- Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Consultant
- The Royal London and St Bartholomews Hospital, Consultant
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, Consultant
- Queen Mary’s Hospital Sidcup, Consultant
- Medika Clinic, Kolkata, Consultant
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Member, Association of British Neurologists (ABN),
- Member, British Association of Stroke Physicians (BASP),
- Member, Indian Stroke Association,
- Member, International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE), UK Chapter
7/2, Diamond Harbour RoadThe Calcutta Medical Research Institute
No schedules available.