Dr. Bibhas Ranjan KunduUrologistMBBS, MS - General Surgery, Diploma in Urology, FRCS - Urology23 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Renal Transplant
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Prolapse
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis (also called painful bladder syndrome)
- Overactive Bladder
Awards and Recognitions
- Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons (FAIS)
- FRCS from Royal College of England in 1992.
- Urology Society of India.
- Set up the first Laser Unit in CMRI in 2007, Introducing Laser Surgery in Prostate and Renal Stone Diseases in Eastern India.
- Live National Faculty as Operating Surgeon in New Delhi, Kochi, JIPMER (Pondichery), Ranchi, Guahati and Bangalore Manipal Hospital demonstrating holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Live faculty as operative surgeon demonstration RIRS ( Retrograde intrarenal surgery) in the first conference of NE-Chapter ASI,Shillong 2018
- Organizing Secretary of Eastern Zonal Conference at Gangtok in 2013, a benchmark Conference
- Organizing Secretary of BUSCON 2018 (Bengal Urology Society Annual Conference) at Taj Gateway in Kolkata, 2018
- Worked with legendary Professor John EA Wickham, Director of Institute of Urology & Professor of Guy’s Hospital, London
- Visiting fellow at Asklepios Hospital Barmbek,Hamburg, Germany, 2007
- Best Short paper award at Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences 1987 entitled “G I Malignancy : Barium or Endoscopy?” – Adjudged First Prize Winner
- G I Malignancy : Barium or Endoscopy?” – Adjudged First Prize Winner
- Nightingale Hospital, Consultant
- Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Consultant
- Lithotriptor Unit in London Clinic at Devonshire Place, Consultant
- Kothari Medical Centre (KMC), Kolkata, Consultant
- 44117 , 1985
7/2, Diamond Harbour RoadThe Calcutta Medical Research Institute
No schedules available.