Dr. Snehamay ChaudhuriGynecologistMBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology28 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Awards and Recognitions
- Successfully conducted several research works and on research work has been awarded by The Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India ( FOGSI) as best randomized controlled trial for 2008.
- A Comparison of vaginal misoprostol and PGE2 gel for induction of labour in women with premature rupture of membranes at term ( Ethics committee approval no- NMC/Ethi/Gen-25/3926 dated 27/7/2006) The first part of study is completed and received JOGI Erach Roustam Erani Research prize( FOGSI) 2008 The paper is published in The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research ( International Journal )
- Comparison of two regimens of misoprostol for second trimester medical termination o pregnancy (Ethics committee approval no — NMC/Ethi/524 dated 31/1/2007) — Study i; completed and published in Tropical Doctor ( International Journal ).
- A comparison of intravaginal misoprostol with extra amniotic ethacridine lactate for secon( trimester MTP ( Ethics committee approval no - NMC/Ethi/Gen-25/3926 dated 27/7/2006 published in Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India
- "Selected Research Works in Obstetrics and Gynecology" Publisher — LAP Lambert Academi Publishing, Germany 2011
- "Essentials in Gynecology - for undergraduate medical students " published by CBS Publishers , New Delhi , 2015 Chapter Contribution in Books
- Received the prestigious award of JOGI Erach Roustom Erani Research Prize 2008 for the best Randomized Controlled Research in India for the study Comparison of Misoprostol and PGE2 gel for induction of labor in women with premature rupture of membranes at term" at the 52nd All India Obstetric and Gynecological Congress Jaipur from 6th-8th January 2009
- Biography included in Marquis Who's Who 2011, 2015
- One research publication entitled "Comparison of intramuscular magnesium sulfate with low dose intravenous magnesium sulfate regimen for treatment of eclampsia " is referenced in 23"1 edition(2010) of William's Text book of Obstetrics
- Received the prestigious FOGSI COFtION Award 2015 for the study " Comparison of Misoprostol and PGE2 gel for induction of labor in women with premature rupture of membranes at term" at the 59 th All India Obstetric and Gynecological Congress Agra from 6 January 2016.
- Guest Speaker on "Different socioeconomic factors modulating obstetric and gynecology cases" at D N De Homeopathic Medical College on 20/3/2009 2. Guest Speaker in a CME organized by BOGS on 27/11/20010 — Pregnancy with heart valves
- Delivered a guest lecture on on mother to child transmission of HIV in a CME organised by All Inia General Practitioners Association on 22/06/2013
- Deliverd a lecture on POP Q system of Pelvic Organ Prolapse at FORCE ( FOGSI Review Course for Examination 2014 held at R G Kar medical college Kolkata on 11/1/2014
- Reviewer of Journal 1. The journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India 2. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research
- An assessment of HIV sero prevalence and utilization of therapeutic interventi3n for prevention of mother to child transmission -Accepted for publication in JIMA December 2007 Year 2008
- Roy Chowdhury1, Chaudhuri 5, Sarkar A et al . A Study To Evaluate The A etiological Factors And Its Management In Puberty Menorrhagia, Online Journ 31 of Health & Allied Sciences , April . 2008.
- Uterine arterio venous malformation as a rare cause of menorrhagia — Das C , Chauhduri S Online journal of Health and Allied sciences Sep 2008
- Etiological aspects of Primary amenorrhea- Chaudhuri S , Das C, Chattop,idhya D, Haldar S.Indian Journal of Perinatology and Reproductive biology vol 18, no 01 pg 38-41 , 2008
- stimation of C reactive protein as an Indicator of development of preec ampsia Das C , Chaudhuri P, Chauduri s, Konar H, Phadicar A, Goswami A Indian Journa' of Perinatology and Reproductive biology vol 18, no 01 pg 16-18 , 2008 Year 2009
- Comparison of intramuscular magnesium sulfate with low dose intravenous magnesium sulfate regimen for treatment of eclampsia ; Roy Chaudhuri J Chaudhuri S Bhattacharyya N Biswas PK Panpalia M Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research ( International journal) vol 35 ;nol 119-125 , 2009 issue .
- Skin metastases in genital malignancies Das C , Konar H, Chaudhuri P, Phadikar P, Deb AR, Chauc S Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India vol 59 ;6 Nov/Dec 2009 Year 2010
- N R S Medical College, RMO cum clinical tutor , 2002 - 2003
- Katihar Medical College, Assistant Professor , 1999 - 2000
- NRS MCH Midnapore Medical College, Associate Professor , 2009 - 2015
- Midnapore Medical College, Professor , 2019
- 50546 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 1993
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India ( FOGSI)
13A Hemchandra Naskar Road,Beliagata Kolkata - 700010The Apollo Clinic Beliaghata
No schedules available.