Dr. Poulomi RoyGeneral PhysicianMBBS, MD - Physician15 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- General Physician
Awards and Recognitions
- Poster presentation -- "Effect of Pranayama on cardiovascular and respiratory parameters in healthy volunteers" in APPICON 2014 held at Puri, Orissa
- Oral presentation in — "Effect of Anuloma —Viloma and Bhastrika Pranayama on cardiorespiratory parameters in smokers and nonsmokers"
- Golden Assopicon 2014 held at JIPMER, Pondicherry Conferences
- Workshop on Epidemiology, Scientific Publication and Biostatistics, Dept. of Community Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal during academic year 2012-13
- CME — "Sleep and Its Disorders"-- Dept. of Physiology, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore on 15th September 2012.
- Workshop on "Assessment Methods for Physical Activity Level and Fitness" at 33rd Annual Conference of Indian Association of Biomedical Scientists on November 1-3, 2012
- CME on "Metabolic Syndrome", Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore on 27th April, 2013- 30th November, 2013
- CME on "Brain and Behaviour" at A. J. Institute of Medical a‘i—Mangalore on July 31St, 2013 • CME "Brainstorming on Memory" at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore on 27th September, 2013. • CME on "Update on Receptor Pharmacology" at KSHEMA, Mangalore on 6th November 2013. • APPICON 2013 Workshop on Comprehensive Multiparametric evaluation of Autonomic functions on 26th November, 2013 • 59th Annual National Conference of Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India, 28th-
- Workshop on Digitized Lab-based Teaching in Human Physiology, Melaka Manipal Medical College, 25th October 2014 • 60thAnnual National Conference of Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India,APPICON 2014, 20th -22hd November, 2014
- Workshop on "Cardiac and Autonomic Function Tests" Golden ASSOPICON 2014, 15th December 2014 • CME on "Preparation of manuscript and publication of research pap in indexed journals, Golden ASSOPICON 2014, 16th December, 2C
- 1st National Conference of Association of Physiologists of India, 19th December, 2014
- CME "Stress, Related Disorders and Its Management" at A. J. Institute of Medical Sciences. Mangalore on 15th January, 2015 Work skills : • Experience in internal medicine during work in hospital. • ExtensiN e experience in running free medical clinic for underprivileged as well as implementation of various public health programmes like malaria eradication programme, pulse polio vaccination among others. • Experience in teaching undergraduate medical students including practical classes, conducting small group sessions and discussions. • Conducting research in physiology and medicine during residency in physiology. • Skilled in use of medical instruments and software. Other skills : Proficient in Computer applications • Personal details: Gender : Female Date of Birth : 30.03.1981
- Calcutta National Medical College, Internship , 2005 - 2006
- B.R.Singh Hospital (recognized by Medical Council of India), Kolkata, House Staff ship , 2006 - 2007
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Medical officer , 2010 - 2011
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Post-Graduate Traineecum Tutor , 2012 - 2015
- Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences, Durgapur, West Bengal (permitted by MCI), Assistant Professor , 2016
- 61625 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 2006
13A Hemchandra Naskar Road,Beliagata Kolkata - 700010The Apollo Clinic Beliaghata
No schedules available.