Dr. Indranil MallickMedical Oncologist, Radiation OncologistMBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy, PDCR11 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Prostate cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Anal canal and esophagus
- Modern intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Head and neck and GI cancer
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) techniques in prostate
- Medical Oncologist
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Kataria Memorial Gold Medal – Best Postgraduate of the Year (2006) – PGIMER, Chandigarh. (Awarded by the President of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam)
- Silver Medal (First Order) – Merit during Postgraduate Studies (2003-2005) – PGIMER, Chandigarh (awarded by the Vice-President of India Dr VS Shekhawat).
- Rani Parwati Devi Award – Best Paper Award in AROICON 2006, Ludhiana
- Best Paper Awards in NALCON 2005; UTDRO Research Day 2010.
- Travel grants: EORTC-PROBE Patient Reported Outcomes Symposium, Brussels Nov 2009; ASTRO IMRT/IGRT/SBRT Symposium, Dallas, May 2010.
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada, Clinical Research Fellow
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai., Senior Registrar
- Cancer Center Welfare Home and Research Institute (CCWHRI), Thakurpukur, Kolkata., Consultant
- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, (PGIMER), Chandigarh., Junior Resident
- Tata Medical Cancer Hospital & Research Center,Kolkata, Consultant
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Member, European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member, American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
14 MAR(E-W), New Town, Rajarhat, Opp New Town Police StationTata Medical Center
No schedules available.