Dr. Amitabha SahaGeneral PhysicianMBBS, D-Diab, MD - Medicine, MD - Anaesthesiology, MRCP (UK)26 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Thyroid Disease in Children
- bioidentical hormone therapies for men and women
- Hormonal therapy
- Immunity Therapy
- Fever Treatment
- Typhoid Fever Treatment
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Dengue Fever Treatment
- Childhood Infections
- Diabetes in Children
- Cough Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- Diet Counseling
- Travel Vaccination and Consultation
- ENT Checkup (General)
- ACUTE RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS AND ASTHMA
- BRONCHITIS AND PNEUMONIA
- DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD CHOLESTEROL AND TRIGLYCERIDES
- FATIGUE OR LACK OF ENERGY
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HYPERTENSION
- INFLUENZA VIRUS AIDED AILMENTS
- HYPOTHYROIDISM OR UNDERACTIVE THYROID GLAND
- CHRONIC ABDOMINAL DISEASES
- CHEST PAIN DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS
- GERIATRIC PATIENTS
- A MIGRAINE OR A SEVERE HEADACHE, ESPECIALLY STARTING FROM A SINGLE SIDE OF THE HEAD
- ICU PATIENTS
- KIDNEY DISEASES
- General Physician
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed EDIC Diploma from European Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Received Gold Medal in M.D. in 2001.
- Primary Investigator of Lifenox Study.
- Instructor of Prestigious ACLS Course of American Heart Association in 2013.
- Co-Investigator of Other Studies.
- Instructor of FCCS Course of Critical Care in 2014.
- Joint General Secretary of 1st Eastern Zonal Critical Care Conference (EZCCON) in 2011.
- Trained in Echocardiography related to Intensive care and implementing this for intensive haemodynamic monitoring.
- Trained in Ultrasonography in Critical care like FAST, eFAST, Lung Ultrasound and expertise in Ultrasonography guided procedures (Central Venous Line, Arterial Line, Inter-Costal drain, abdominal paracentesis etc).
- Experienced in using Venous and Arterial Doppler.
- Experienced in Renal Replacement Therapy in Critical Care patients.
- Apex Institute Of Medical Sciences, Consultant
- Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, Training in Surgery in the Department of Surgery - House staff , 1996 - 1997
- Institute of Post- graduate Medical Training and Research (IPGME&R and SSKM Hospital), Kolkata, Training in the Department of Anaesthesia and Respiratory Care Unit , 1998 - 2001
- Lifeline Nursing Home, Kolkata, In-charge of ITU & ICU
- B P Poddar Hospital And Medical Research Institute, Intensivist & Critical Care Specialist , 2004 - 2010
- Ruby General Hospital, Consultant - Internal Medicine , 2010 - 2018
- Medica Superspeciality Hospital, Co Director Of Medica Institute of Critical Care & Co Ordinator Internal Medicine , 2018
- 53435 , 1997
Raj Bihari Connector, Landmark: Opposite Acropolis MallSurakhsha Diabetic Clinic
No schedules available.