Dr. Parthapratim DasRehab & Physical Medicine SpecialistMBBS, MD - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, DNB - Physical Medicine & Rehabilition23 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
- Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
- Anger Management Therapy
- Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
- Hypnotherapy Treatment
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury
- Rheumatological & Soft-Tissue Injury Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Rehab & Physical Medicine Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Associate Editor of the St John's Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Recipient of "Dadhichi Award" for Best overall Speaker in IAPMRCON 2007 at Patna, India.
- Best Speaker at the Interdisciplinary Seminar on "Low Back Pain" organized by the Post-Graduate Academic Council at I.P.G.M.E.&R., Kolkata in November, 2005.
- Recipient of National Talent Search ( N.T.S.) Scholarship, 1995 .
- A Comparative Study on the Effects of Comprehensive Rehabilitation in Uncomplicated Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Patients from Rural and Urban India - IJPMR October 2007; 18 (2): 34-40.
- A Low Cost Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programme for COPD patients: Is it any Good - IJPMR October 2006; 17 (2): 26-32.
- A Comparative Study between Total Contact Casting and conventional dressings in the non-surgical management of Diabetic Plantar Foot Ulcers - J Indian Med Assoc 2008; 106: 240-2.
- Rehabilitation of a Patient with Alkaptonuric (Ochronotic) Arthritis -IJPMR October 2007; 18 (2): 54-57
- Cognitive Rehabilitation in Stroke Cases (Co-Author) - IJPMR 2009;20(1):19-22
- Book Chapter : A cost-effective care model for Pulmonary Rehabilitation in COPD - in St John's Handbook of PMR, SJMC, Bengaluru, India.
- Book Chapter : Neurogenic Bladder made Simple - in St John's Handbook of PMR, SJMC, Bengaluru, India.
- Burdwan Medical College, Assistant Professor , 2011 - 2016
- Burdwan Medical College, Associate Professor , 2016
- Sri Aurobindo Seva Kendra, Kolkata, Consultant
- R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, Assistant Professor
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (IAPMR)
- Indian Rheumatology Association(IRA)
- Spinal Cord Society, India
1H, Gariahat Road Jodhpur ParkSri Aurobindo Sevakendra
No schedules available.