Dr. Rakesh RoyRadiation Oncologist, Palliative Care PhysicianMBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, Diploma in Hospice and Palliative Medicine24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Oncologist
- Palliative Care Physician
Awards and Recognitions
- Post Graduation in Clinical Pharmacology
- UICC Fellowship in Medical Oncology TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2007).
- Secured European Certification in Medical Oncology (ECMO) in the year 2009 and 2015 in Berlin and Madrid respectively.
- Selected by Indo American Cancer Association (IACA) for getting trained in Palliative Care at Pallium India,Trivandrum.
- Certificate Course in Pain and Palliative Medicine,at Pallium India under Dr. MR Rajagopal (quoted by New York Times as "Father of Palliative Care in India") 2010.
- Conferred Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics – NLSIU, Bengaluru 2019.
- Cleared SLET 2019 for pursuing PhD.
- Executive Alumnus IIM Calcutta – Leadership & Management (1 yr)
- Currently MBA (II yr) in Hospital Management.
- Lectures as a Faculty to students of Biotechnology – St Xavier’s College, Kolkata, one of the oldest and renowned colleges of the city every year.
- Delivered series of lectures on “Cancer Awareness” amongst Physicians at Maldah District on 12th Aug 2013. This is a part of National Rural Health Mission.
- Principal Investigator of ASCEND 8 ( Global Phase III Clinical trial on ALK positive advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- National Faculty for IAPC (Indian Association of Palliative Care)
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Center & Research Institute, Consultant Medical Oncologist & Incharge - Dept. of Palliative Care
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Medical Oncology
- Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPC)
- Indo American Cancer Association
- Indian Co-operative Oncology Network
Kasba Golpark, E. M. BypassRuby General Hospital
No schedules available.