Dr. Braja Ballav PakiraENT/ OtorhinolaryngologistMBBS, MS - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)25 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Examiner of MBBS Examination of Calcutta University, Burdwan University, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Tripura University. (1995-2012)
- Examiner of D.L.O & M.S. Examination of Calcutta University, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Guahiti University. (1994-2012)
- Worked as Editor, State Journal of Otolaryofosope. West Bengal 1997-1999.
- Organized Temporal Bone workshop in I.P.G. M.E & R, Calcutta 1998.
- Organised Endoscopic Sinus Surgery workshop in Burdwan Medical College. 2002.
- Worked as Panelist AOI, W.B. Branch Conferance at Haldia. 2001.
- Worked as Moderator A.O.I, W.B. Branch at Kolkata 2005.
- Worked as Chairperson in Panel discussion in worlshop in cosmetic Rhinoplasty on NRS Medical College - 2010
- Worked as MCI Inspector - 2012
- Worked as Chairperson in Invited speech in A.O.I., W.B. Branch annual conference at Kolkata 2012.
- Worked as organising chairman MID AOICON, West Bengal 2013.
- Worked as panelist MID AOICON, West Bengal 2013.
- Working as H.O.D. (ENT), ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research, HALDIA.
- Editor, Journal of Otolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery, West Bengal State Branch, A.O.I. - 1996 - 1999
- Vice - President of A.O.I. West Bengal State Branch - 2000.
- Selected as one of the leading Professionals of the World-2011 of International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
- Ruby General Hospital, Consultant
- Nabajiban, Consultant
- NRS Medical College, Ex. Principal & H.O.D. (ENT) , 2013
- IPGMER & SSKM Hospital, Ex. H.O.D. (ENT)
- Calcutta University, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Guide of Thesis of M.S. Students , 1994 - 2012
- Calcutta University, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Thesis Examiner of M.S. Students , 1996 - 2012
- Association of Otolarynsolosists of Indian. ( A.O.I.)
- Association of Otolarympolosist of Indian ( A.O.I)
- Indian Society of Otology (ISO)
- Member of the Editorial Board as A.O.I. West Bengal State Branch-2011
Kasba Golpark, E. M. BypassRuby General Hospital
No schedules available.