Dr. Arindam MukherjeePulmonologistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, DNB - Respiratory Diseases, DM - Pulmonary Medicine13 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Intervention pulmonology
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Fever Treatment
- Anemia Treatment
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Health Checkup (General)
- Diabetes Management
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Managing Acute Medical Conditions
- Adult Vaccinations
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
Awards and Recognitions
- Role of ELISPOT TB in Diagnosis of undiagnosed plural effusio - unpublished.
- Pulmonary Myxoma-Journal of Bronchoscopy (accepted)
- Transudative chylothorax - BMJ case report.
- Two case of Dengue encephalitis - Journal of infectious diseases in developing country 2012.
- NCCP/ICS guidelines for spirometry - lung India (in the Process of publication)
- Honours in Anatomy 2003
- Gold medal in Medicine 2007
- 1st Certificate of Merit in Medicine 2013
- Member of Organizing Committee NATCON 2016
- Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- Ma Durga Diagnostic Centre (MDDC), Consultant
- Ruby General Hospital, Consultant
Kasba Golpark, E. M. BypassRuby General Hospital
No schedules available.