Dr. Madhusmita BeheraOphthalmologist/ Eye SurgeonMBBS, MS - Ophthalmology19 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- External Dacryocystorhinostomy
- Ectropion correction (senile)
- Eyelid Tumor Excision with reconstruction of lids
- Lid tear repairs with or grafts/flaps
- Ptosis Repair
- Enucleation and Evisceration (with or without Ball implants)
- Socket reconstruction
- Orbital fracture repair
- Orbital tumors resection
- Thyroid eye diseases
- Nonsurgical procedure: Botox injection
- Small OPD procedures like (chalazion Incision and curettage, Electroepilation)
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Fellowship-trained in Refractive Surgery atLVPEI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Thesis titled: "Serum Tocopherol Level in Senile Cataract"
- Madhusmita Behera, B. Nageswar Rao Subudhi, Jayashree Dora, Jogendra Prasad Behera and T K Chatterjee. Serum Tocopherol Level in Senile Cataract. International Journal of Preclinical & Pharmaceutical Research. 2015; 6(3): 134-137.
- Madhusmita Behera and Sanhita Chatterjee. A Case of Syringocystadenomapapilliferum of Eyelid with Literature Review. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2015 Jun; 63(6):550-1.
- Madhusmita Behera, Pankaj Rupauliha. AnkyloblepharonFiliformeAdnatum-A Rare Case. Journal of Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, Volume 8 • Issue 6 • 1000702, Received date: September 29, 2017; Accepted date: December 27, 2017; Published date: December 29, 2017
- Rotary Narayana Eye Hospital, Salt Lake, Kolkata, Sr. Consultant
- Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Consultant
- Susrut Eye Foundation and Research Centre, Kolkata, W.B, Consultant
- MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Odisha, Consultant
- 72088 , 2015
- 14062 , 2000
- All India Ophthalmological Society, New Delhi
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society, New Delhi
- Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal
- Odisha State Ophthalmological Society (OSOCON)
CN Block, Sector V, BidhannagarRotary Narayana Eye Hospital
No schedules available.