Dr. Sanjay Kumar BiswasObstetrician, GynecologistMBBS, DGO, MD, MRCOG24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Fibroids - Open / Lap myomectomy
- Ovarian Cysts - Open / Lap cystectomy
- Uterine Pathology - Hysterectomy, Abdominal, NDVH, TLH Non descent Vaginal Hysterectomy: where no mark is there from out side Operation is done through natural orifice.
- Cosmetic Gynaecology: vaginoplasty, Breast enlargement or reduction.
- Urogynecology - Difficults in holding urine, leaking urine solved through TVT or TOT
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of Dr. Saswato Kamal Sharma Chowdhury Scholarship from 2000 to 2003 for the 1st rank in MD (Gynae) Entrace Examination in 2000
- Selected as the Best Speaker in BOGS Conference in Short paper session
- Good Health Nursing Home, Working as Director
- 53622 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 1995
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, American Association Of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Society
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences
No schedules available.