Dr. Pankaj Kumar SonarGastroIntestinal SurgeonMBBS, DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology16 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Hepatobiliary Surgeon
- Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery for hiatus hernia
- Bidirectional Glenn Shunt
- Laparoscopic Colectomy
- Laparoscopic fundoplication
- GastroIntestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Senior Fellow in Liver Transplantation and HPB Surgery – Medanta, Gurugram.
- Fellow of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation from Sri Ganga Ram Hospital – New Delhi.
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Consultant
- Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Consultant , 2014 - 2017
- SSKM Hospital IPGMER, RMO , 2010 - 2014
- Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, RMO , 2009 - 2010
- Associations of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Indian Chapter of International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Liver Transplant Society of India
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences
No schedules available.