Dr. Deepak Sankar RayNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Nephrology18 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Renal Transplant (Recipient)
- Renal Transplant (Donor)
- Catheterization - CAPD
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded ESTRO Technology Transfer Grant - 2010
- Contact Person Scientific Query, Clinical Trials Registry of India (CTRI)
- Best Paper Award in Rapicon, 1996 at Madras for the paper on “Spectrum of Acute Intrinsic Renal Failure in Railway Hospitals”.
- Best Paper Award in Railway conference, Calcutta in 1996 for the paper on “SLE Nephropathies, our experience”.
- Juthica Majumdar Memorial Award for the Best Paper Presentation on “Subclavian Catheterisation” in 1990.
- Dr. Ramdas Memorial Award for the Best Paper Presentation in 1989 on “Spectrum of Kidney Diseases in Railway Hospitals of Eastern India”.
- African Oncology Institute, Libya, Consultant
- Manipal Hospital, Consultant
- GSL Medical College, Consultant
- Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Consultant
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Consultant
- Armenian Church Trauma Centre, Head of Department
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata, Head of Department
- Member, Indian Brachytherapy Society
- Member, European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Member, Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO)
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences
No schedules available.