Dr. Swarnendu SamantaOrthopedist, Joint Replacement SurgeonMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics29 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Spinal Surgery
- Arthritis Management
- Joint Dislocation
- Fracture Treatment
- Spinal Therapy
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Faculty at various training courses across the country and abroad.
- Over the years he has also been entrusted with various organizational posts at national and international conferences.
- Fellowship in Sports medicine and Arthroscopy at Kerlan&Jobe Orthopaedic; Centre—Los Angeles, USA.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Fellowship at San Antonio Orthopedic Group-Texas, USA under Dr. Stephen S. Burkhart.
- Unilateral External Fixator (A.O.TYPE) in severe open tibial fractures.
- Templating of primary hip arthroplasty.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy: An Overview.
- Surgical approaches for Pelvic Fractures
- Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction: A comparative study of bone patellar tendon bone and quadrupled semi-T graft
- Peerless Hospital, Consultant - Orthopaedician
- B.K.Roy Research Center, Kolkata, Working as Consultant Orthopaedician
- KPC Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, Working as Associate Professor
- AMRI Hospital, Mukandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- 49345 , 1992
- Member, West Bengal Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Indian Arthroscopy Society
360, Panchasayar, GariaPeerless Hospitex Hospital And Research Center Limited
No schedules available.