Dr. Satadal DasPathologist, Medical MicrobiologistMBBS, Diploma in Clinical Pathology, MD - Microbiology46 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Molecular Biology
- Controlled Release
- Medical Microbiologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed Diploma In Basic Medical Science: Pathology, Biochemistry & Physiology(DBMS) in 1981 from Calcutta University.
- J. N. Chowdhury Gold Medal for standing first in D.C.P.,1980 in School of Tropical Medicine, Calcutta.
- Awarded Anupama Mullick Research Scholarship in the Department of Medicine, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Calcutta, 1978.
- Specialized training on Synchron Autoanalysers, April 4 - 8, Nyon, Switzerland, Beckman Instruments Inc.; Course instructed by Dr. P. C. Reavey and Mr. Martin Rechsteiner, 1995.
- Core group participant for needs assessment for satellite CME program as Indo Canadian Joint Venture, Calcutta, August 1995.
- Training course on Internal quality audit for medical laboratories as per ISO 15189, 20-21 June 2006, Centre for Electronics Test Engineering, Kolkata, and an Institution under Indo-German Technical Co-operation, Government of India.
- Training on Advance Real Time PCR Techniques, Theory and Hands on training at Roche Diagnostics Training Centre, Mumbai, 16-17 September, 2007.
- Studies on the biological characteristics of mycobacteria and related species on silicate and some conventional media: Das, S. MD Thesis, Calcutta University, Calcutta, India, 1983.
- Effect of posture on blood pressure: Das, P. C. and Das, S. Indian Med. J. 66, 1972, 238 - 241.
- Isolation of a Nocardia- like chemoautotroph from clinically proven multibacillary cases of leprosy : Chakrabarty, A. N. ; Das, S.; and Dastidar, S. G. Indian J. Experimental Biology, 24, 1986, 663 - 665.
- Repeated isolation of a Nocardia-like chemoautotroph from 22 clinically proven multibacillary cases of leprosy : Chakrabarty A. N.; Das, S. and Dastidar, S. G. Presidential Oration, Proceedings of Xth National Congress, Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists, Bangalore, 1986,1 - 6.
- Studies on different blood groups in maturity onset diabetes : Ray, C.; Das, T.; Basak, K.; Samanta, S.; Maji, S. and Das, S. Medical Cosmos, Bhubaneswar, 1986, 39 - 40.
- Repeated isolation of Nocardia like organisms from multibacillary cases of leprosy: Chakrabarty, A. N.; Dastidar, S. G.; Das, S.;Chowdhuri, S.K. Indian J. Leprosy. 59 : 3; 1987, 247 - 262.
- In vitro Cultivation of a chemoautotrophic nocardioform bacterium from armadillo tissue infected with leprosy bacillus : Dastidar, S. G.; Das, S. and Chakrabarty, A. N. Indian J. Experimental Biology, 25, 1987, 427 - 428.
- Basal cell carcinoma in pedigreed aged dogs - two case notes: De, D. K. and Das, S. Indian J. Vet. Surgery, 9(1),1988 , 59 -60.
- Fellow, Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- Sana Barindra, Ghosh Debashish, Saha Malay , Das Satadal, Jaisankar Parasuraman and Mukherjee Joydeep. First ever bioprospecting of the marine microorganisms of the Sundarbans: Purification and characterization of some industrially important enzymes and antimicrobial agents. International Symposium on New Fronties in Marine Natural Product Research (NFMNPR), National Institute of Oceanography, Goa, India 23 - 24 february 2007.
- Satadal Das. DNA DSB in microbial infections. Diagnosis and management of genetic disorders. 27-29 December 2007, West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata.
- Examiner, B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Examination, West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Examiner, BHMS Examination, West Bengal University of Health Sciences & Calcutta University.
- Examiner, M.Sc. Zoology Ecotoxicology paper, University of Calcutta
- Calcutta National Medical College, Calcutta, Residential Rotating Housemanship Training , 1976 - 1977
- Calcutta National Medical College & Chittaranjan Hospital, Calcutta, Resident House Physician - Department of General Medicine , 1977 - 1978
- Calcutta National Medical College, Calcutta, House Officer in Clinical Pathology , 1978 - 1978
- Peerless Hospital And Research Center Limited, Consultant - Microbiologist
- University Of Calcutta, Kolkata, Division of Environmental Biology & Toxicology - Dept. of Zoology
- Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, Guest Teacher - M.Sc.(Genetic Engineering)
- University College of Medicine, Calcutta University, Calcutta, Hon. Postgraduate Teacher at the Department of Medical Microbiology & Parasitology , 1986 - 1988
- Peerless Hospital And Research Center Limited, Pathologist-incharge of Laboratory , 1994 - 1999
- Behala Balananda Brahmachari Hospital, Kolkata, Chief Pathologist , 1984 - 1988
- Thakurpukur Cancer Welfare & Research Centre, Kolkata, Guest Teacher
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists
- National Space Society(USA)- Kolkata Chapter
- Indian Society of Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists
- Hospital Infection Society of India
- Indian Science Congress Association
- Indian Public Health Association
- International Union for Health Promotion & Education, France
- Society for Prevention of AIDS, Mumbai
- American Society for Microbiology
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
- International Society of Infectious Diseases
- National Space Society, USA
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
360, Panchasayar, GariaPeerless Hospitex Hospital And Research Center Limited
No schedules available.