Dr. Rajendra Prasad RayUrologistMBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MCh - Urology16 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Pain Control During Trus Guided Prostatic Biopsy
- Reconstructive urology
- Dealing with Kidney stones - tumour
- Prostatic enlargement
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder stones
- Urethral stricture
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Long-term complications of JJ stent and its management: A 5 YRS REVIEW (Ray.R PETAL. URO ANN.2015 7(11):4-5
- Clinical characteristics of renal cell carcinoma: Five years review from a tertiary hospital in Eastern India
- Successfully developed institute of renal sciences in CMRI. Renal transplant working, a team of urology and nephrologist.
- Developed a urology charitable unit in Bharat Sevashram Sangha, Joka.
- Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Consultant
- Peerless Hospital & Research Center, Kolkata, Consultant
- Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research and Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital, Senior Resident , 2007 - 2011
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- 60953 , 2005
360, Panchasayar, GariaPeerless Hospitex Hospital And Research Center Limited
No schedules available.