Dr. Madhuchanda KarMedical Oncologist, Surgical OncologistMBBS, PhD, FICP, FIAMS, FIACM31 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cancer Treatment
- Chemotherapy Treatment
- Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Cone Biopsy
- Medical Oncologist
- Surgical Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal, Biochemistry, MBBS, 1984.
- Indian Council of Medical Research Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies, 1986.
- Gold Medal, Internal Medicine, Post Graduate, 1990.
- Principal Investigator: Trial with G-CSF in solid tumours (Indian). Phase III trail of Biosimilar Rituximab in low grade Lymphomas.
- Phase IV trail with Sunitinib in Indian Patients.
- Principal Investigator: A Global study on metastatic colorectal evaluating the efficacy of Bevacizumab with Cediranib.
- Author: Kar M, Roy R: Raynaud's Phenomenon- Post Graduate Clinic- Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine- 2007;8:23-25.
- Author : Kar M, Roy R, Chakraborty J, Das S: Extramedullary Plasmacytoma- A rear presentation- Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine- 2008;9:298-301.
- Author: Kar M, Roy R: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia- Experience from Eastern India- APICON Medicine Update- 2009:939-942.
- Author: 'Opportunistic Infections in Cancer Patients' ABC of Clinical Medicine Update 2011, Clinical Medicine Update 2011, Vol IV.
- Author:Kar M, Roy R: 'Updates on NHL' in Kamath S, ed. API Medicine Update, Vol 22, 2012.
- Co Author : Roy R, Das S, Kar M: 'Polyuria in a case of Lung Carcinoma' - Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine- 2012;13:145-148.
- Author : “Supportive Care in Cancer” Association of Physicians Of India Textbook of Medicine, 9th Edition(International edition) 2012 Editor: Y.P.Munjal.
- Abstract No P2-060, Knowledge Attitude Practice of lung cancer in East India. IN Abstract Book of Annual Meeting Of Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference (APLCC), Dec2012.
- “Ileocolic Intussusception An uncommon finding on colonoscopy”( Mandal P K , Goenka U, Khan E M , Kar M , Goenka M, Mondal P K ). Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2011. Vol-2. Page -25.
- “Opportunistic Infections In Cancer Patients” In Medicine Update, Proceedings of Annual Conference Of API(Association of Physicians of India), West Bengal Branch, Kolkata , 2012:31-37.
- Academic Projects: Ph.D Project- Delayed Consequences of Curable Cancers.
- Academic Projects: M.D. Project- Viral Hepatitis.
- Community Service: Elderly Care, Women and Cancer, Childhood Cancer at Elmtwist, Shantiniketan, West Bengal on 5th Jan 2015.
- 'Health Talk' and 'Doctor on Call' in local Bengali Television Channel.
- Radio programmes on 91.9 FM and 92.7 FM related to Cancer Awareness.
- Principal Investigator in National & Global Clinical trials
- Institutional PI for ICMR Hospital based Cancer Registry
- Recipient of ICMR talent scholarship for PG studies
- Ex- Faculty Council member of Indian College of Physicians
- Past Secretary & Scientific Chairman- Association of Physicians of India ,WB chapter
- Past President -Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
- Chairman IMA Academy of Medical Specialities
- PhD supervisor, University of Kolkata
- PhD examiner - Jadavpur University
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Consultant
- Peerless Hospital, Clinical Director - Dept. of Oncology
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Kolkata, Consultant
- Apollo Gleaneagles Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
360, Panchasayar, GariaPeerless Hospitex Hospital And Research Center Limited
No schedules available.