Dr. Santosh KumarOrthopedistMBBS, MRCS II, Diploma in Orthopaedics, M.Ch - Orthopaedics16 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Knee Replacement
- Joint Replacements
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Arthritis care
- Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- ACL Reconstruction
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment/Management
- Bone Tumor Treatment
- Treatment For Bone Fracture
Awards and Recognitions
- TRAUMA COURSE online of ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT at CMC Vellore January 2005.
- MCh Thesis : a study into the controversial aspects of interlocking nail of femur.
- DELTA COURSE for advanced aspects of complex primary and REVISION knee replacement.
- FELLOWSHIP in KNEE REPLACEMENT in Max Hospital, New Delhi from Sept, 2008 with Dr. S.K.S. Marya for total of 54 knee replacement surgeries.
- AO SPINE Training in Bombay July 2009.
- AO TRAUMA Training 8th to 10th Oct, 2009, Kanpur DELTA COURSE for Advanced Aspects of Complex Primary and Revision Knee Replacement, at SUN SHINE Hospital, Hyderabad in Nov, 2009.
- Ranawat joint replacement course in Jan 2010 Kolkata Trained in complex joint replacements, at Bangkok.
- Jan 2011 by DEPUY institute at Bangkok Trained in revision joint replacements by DE PUY institute at Chennai, June 2011.
- Medtronics Academy course in cervical spine in October 2011 Trained in computer assisted knee replacement at Fortis Chandigarh in Jan 2012 AO advanced trauma course in March 2012 at Kolkata Trained in complex joint replacements in USA , PHOENIX, by KLEOS foundation ( Smith and Nephew educational body) April 2012 Trained in minimally invasive spine surgery by Medtronics Academy foundation May 2012 Trained in computer assisted navigation technology for knee replacement in Vienna Austria, in June 2012.
- Certificate of International Excellence in Computer Assisted Surgery by Asculap Academy of Germany in 2014.
- Course Director of North Eastern Orthopaedic Association Conference in 2015.
- Invited as Faculty for Uttar Pradesh Arthroplasty Association Conference in 2015.
- Bilateral fracture dislocation of Hip, pipkin 1 its management and the result published in the West Bengal journal of orthopaedics vol 20, number 2, September 2006, myself as Primary author.
- Dr.Santosh Kumar received Certificate of International Excellence in Minimally Invasive Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery by the ASCULAP ACADEMY, Germany
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research (Jipmer), Puducherry, HOUSE JOB in Department of Orthopedics , 2001 - 2002
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research (Jipmer), Puducherry, In charge bone bank , 2004 - 2005
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research (Jipmer), Puducherry, HOUSE JOB in Department of Orthopedics, Clinical Research Fellow in Orthopaedic Oncology , 2005 - 2005
- Bhattacharyya Orthopaedics and Related Research Center (P) Ltd., Narayanpur, Kolkata, Registrar in Orthopaedics , 2005 - 2007
- MAX Hospital , New Delhi, Consultant , 2008
- Belle Vue Clinic, Orthopedic Surgeon , 2005
- 70472 , 2000
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
HB 36 –A / 4 -36 / A / 5/ 1, HB Block, Sector III, BidhannagarParkview Super Speciality Hospital
No schedules available.