Dr. Souvik BanerjeeOphthalmologist/ Eye SurgeonMBBS, MS - Ophthalmology, PhD - Medicine24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Medical Retina
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Errors
- Hypertensive Retinopathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Reviewer - Indian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Advisor to Pharmaceutical Houses: Allergan Inc., Alcon Inc., Novartis, Micro Labs, MSD Ophthalmics, Sun Pharma.
- Examiner: West Bengal University of Health Sciences (DO and MS Courses).
- Ex-Course Co-ordinator: Optometry, Jadavpur University.
- 1988: University Medals in Forensic Medicine, Medicine, Ophthalmology. MBBS. [First Division]
- 1992: University Gold Medal and Special Certificate. Diploma in Ophthalmology.
- 1996: University Topper and Special Certificate. MS (Ophthalmology).
- Presentation: Presented several papers at World Glaucoma Conference at Singapore, Boston, Vancouver
- Vivekananda Institute of Medical Science, Associate Professor
- Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Visiting Surgeon
- Nightingale Hospital, Consultant
- North City Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
73 & 81B , Bagmari Road,, Landmark: Near Ultadanga Hudco StopNorth City Hospital
No schedules available.