Dr. Prantar ChakrabartiHematologist, Clinical HematologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology25 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Chronic leukemias
- Chelation Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Blood Transfusion
- Eosinophilia Treatment
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Lymphatic drainage
- Post Induction Therapy
- Post Induction Transplant
- Cancer Research
- Flow Cytometry
- Hematological Malignancies
- Clinical Hematologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Royal College of Physicians International Bursary
- Harold Gunson Fellowship
- Marie Curie Action Fellowship
- Shazia Gulshan, Prakas Kumar Mandal, Abhijit Phukan, Shuvraneel Baul, Rajib De, Tuphan Kanti Dolai, Prantar Chakrabarti. Is Low Dose a New Dose to Initiate Hemophilia A Prophylaxis? – A Systematic Study in Eastern India. Indian J Pediatr (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12098-019-03179-w
- Shubham Yadav, Sakthi Ganesh, Debanjan Das, U Venkanna, Rajarshi Mahapatra, Ankur Kumar Shrivastava, Prantar Chakrabarti, Asoke K Talukder. Suśruta: Artificial Intelligence and Bayesian Knowledge Network in Health Care–Smartphone Apps for Diagnosis and Differentiation of Anemias with Higher Accuracy at Resource Constrained Point-of-Care Settings. International Conference on Big Data Analytics, 2019. 159-175
- S Baul, TK Dolai, PK Sahana, R De, PK Mandal, P Chakrabarti. Does Thyroid dysfunction correlate with iron overload in Eβ thalassemia patients? A study from a tertiary care thalassemia center in India. Archives of Medicine and Health Sciences 7 (2), 206 (2019)
- PK Mandal, A Phukan, A Bhowmik, D Gantait, P Chakrabarti. Effect of tertiary prophylaxis with low-dose factor VIII in quality of life in adult patients with severe hemophilia A. Journal of Applied Hematology, 10(3), 88 (2019)
- Halder, Animesh; Banerjee, Mukut; Singh, Soumendra; Adhikari, Aniruddha; Sarkar, Probir Kumar; Bhattacharya, Arnab Madhab; Chakrabarti, Prantar; Bhattacharyya, Debasis; Mallick, Asim Kumar; Pal, Samir Kumar; 2019. A Novel Whole Spectrum-based Non-invasive Screening Device for Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics.
- Jitani, Ankit; Mandal, Prakas Kumar; Chakrabarti, Prantar; Baul, Shuvra Neel; De, Rajib; Dolai, Tuphan Kanti; 2019. Spectrum of Hematological Diseases in West Bengal, India: Experience from a Tertiary Care Center. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health 9(1)
- Dutta, Bijita; Dolai, Tuphan Kanti; Mandal, Prakas Kumar; Baul, ShuvraNeel; De, Rajib; Senthil, Karthika; Chakrabarti, Prantar; 2019. Response to Immunosuppressive Therapy in Acquired Aplastic Anaemia: Experience of a Tertiary Care Centre from Eastern India.2019. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion https://doi.org/10.1007/s12288-019-01158-x
- Samal, Priyanka; Chakrabarti, Prantar; Nath, Uttam K; A prospective, randomized study to compare the combination of imatinib and cytarabine versus imatinib alone in newly diagnosed patients with chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia. 2019. Indian journal of cancer. 56(3) 211.
- Patra, Pritish Chandra; Mandal, Prakas Kumar; Gantait, Debasis; Bhowmik, Amrita; Chakrabarti, Prantar; 2018. Price of PRICE (Protection, Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) redefined: a case of entrapment neuropathy in an individual with hemophilia. Blood Research 53(4) 333-334
- Patra, P.C., P.K. Mandal, A. Phukan, A. Jitani, and P. Chakrabarti, Vincristine Induced Reversible Vocal Cord Palsy in a Young Adult. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, 2018: p. 1-2.
- Chakrabarti, P., Hazra, BR., Som, NK., Sen, S., and Das, K., 2000. A study on computer literacy among trainee junior doctors of Calcutta. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. 48 (1), p. 165.
- Hazra, B., Sengupta, M., Ganguly, D., Chakrabarti, P. and Som, N., 2000. Obesity - Current Perspective. (Postgraduate Series) Journal of Association of Physicians of India. 48 (4), pp. 421-427.
- Chatterjee, S. and Chakrabarti, P., 2001. A study on the changes in intraocular pressure (iop) occurring with gain in altitude and after acclimatization. Journal of Association of Physicians of India, 49 (1), p.63.
- Chatterjee, S. and Chakrabarti, P., 2000. Inadvertent over dosage of methotrexate produces dramatic response in two patients of rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Indian Rheumatology Association, 8 (Suppl. 1), p.S38.
- Chakrabarti, P. and Chatterjee, S., 2001. A study of blood pressure changes with variations in Posture. Journal of Association of Physicians of India, 49 (1), p.61.
- Zullo, A., Hassan, C., Chakrabarti, P. and Marini, S., 2002. Helicobacter pylori infection and hepatic encephalopathy. Digestive and Liver Disease, 34(1), p.86.
- Chakrabarti, P., Zullo, A., Hassan, C., Pandit, A., Chowdhury, A., Santra, A., Hazra, B., Morini, S. and Roy, T., 2002. Helicobacter pylori, gastric juice, and arterial ammonia levels in patients with cirrhosis. Journal of clinical gastroenterology, 34(5), pp.578-581.
- Bhattacharya, J., GhoshMoulick, R., Choudhuri, U., Chakrabarty, P., Bhattacharya, P.K., Lahiri, P., Chakraborti, B. and Dasgupta, A.K., 2004. Unfolding of hemoglobin variants—insights from urea gradient gel electrophoresis photon correlation spectroscopy and zeta potential measurements. Analytica chimica acta, 522(2), pp.207-214.
- Chakrabarti, P. and De, D. (2015). ‘Platelet Disorders’, in API Textbook of Medicine. 10th edition Jaypee Bros. pp 1341-1345.
- Chakrabarti, P. and Kumar, K. (2014). ‘Quality of Life of CML patients’. Indian College of Physicians Monograph on CML
- Halder, D., Kumar, K. and Chakrabarti, P. (2013). ‘Neurological Manifestations of Hemoglobinopathies’, in Reviews in Neurology, Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Chaudhuri, U., Nath, UK. and Chakrabarti, P. (2008). ‘Megaloblastic Anaemias’ in De Gruchy's Clinical Haematology in Medical Practice, 6th Edition. Wiley and Sons.
- Chakrabarti, P. and Ray, SS. (2012). ‘Iron overload in Thalassemia Intermedia vs Thalassemia Major’ in Haematology Today. Mumbai: XVth National CME in Haematology; Agarwal M, ed.
- Chakrabarti, P. and Ray, S. (2011). ‘Management of MDS: Role of EPO and GCSF’ in Hematology Update. Volume 2. Chapter 16.
- Chakrabarti, P. and Nath, UK. (2010). ‘AML: Management of older patients (60-75 years) - Induction therapy in Elderly AML’ in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. 1st Edition. Chapter 14a.
- Nath, UK. and Chakrabarti, P. (2011) ‘Does Severe Neuropathy Limit the Optimum Use of Bortezomib in Patients with Multiple Myeloma? - A Single Center Experience from Eastern India’ in Plasma Cell Malignancies. Chapter 21
- Chakrabarti, P. and Chaudhuri, U. (2007). ‘Haemoglobin E Disease in India’ in Haematology Today. XIIIth National CME in Haematology: Mumbai; pp. 383-94. Agarwal M, ed.
- Nightingale Hospital, Consultant - Hematologist , 2008
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Eastern Bypass, Anandpur, Consultant - Hematologist , 2010
- Apex Institute Of Medical Sciences, Consultant
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Consultant -Hematologist , 2005 - 2017
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital, Consultant -Hematologist , 2014
- 52564 , 1996
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Association of Physicians of India
- American Society of Haematology
- Indian Society of Haematology Blood transfusion
Report an Error
11, Shakespeare Sarani,Nightingale Hospital
No schedules available.