Dr. Prasanta Kr. ChowdhuryHematologistMBBS, PGDMCH, PG Dip. Haemoglobinopathy25 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cross matching and transfusion
- Blood grouping
- Quality testing of blood before transfusion by antibody screening, serology for TTD by ELISA and CLIA
- Chelation therapy
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed PGDMCH, M Sc. in Haemoglobinopathy (University College, London), Diploma in Clinical Management of Thalassaemia (Cyprus), FAIIMT & FRMTS (Kol)
- Fellow of All India Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists (Standard Doctoral Degree). All India Institute of Medical Technologists, State Medical Faculty, Government of West Bengal. 2007.
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences. Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, West Bengal University of Health Sciences. 2014.
- First Indian to complete M.Sc. in Haemoglobinopathy from UCL. 2012
- Gold Medalist and Honours. MBBS. 1994
- Peerless Hospital And Research Center Limited, Consultant
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- Thalassaemia International Federation
- Indian Public Health Association
- National Institute of Reproductive and Child Health
52, National Place, Bakshara, Howrah, Kolkata - 711110, West BengalMultispeciality Institute of Thalassaemia
No schedules available.