Dr. Jaya ChaudhuryAnesthesiologistMBBS, MD, FRCA24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Paediatric Anesthesia
- Intensive Care and Anesthetic Management of various Surgical Specialties
- Transfer of Critically ill Patients
- Acute Pain Service
- Pain Management
- Initial Assessment
- Ventilator Support and Care
- Inotropic support and procedures associated with intensive care including central lines
- Anesthesia (Cardiac
- and Hepatobiliary
- Major abdominal
- ENT and Vascular.
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal awarded for the best postgraduate trainee in MD (Anesthetics).
- Tertiary Hospital, Birmingham, UK., Worked
- Peerless Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant Anesthetist , 2009
- University Hospital, Birmingham, Specialist Registrar in Anesthetics , 2008
- Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, Specialist Registrar in Anesthetics (LAT) , 2002
- Raigmore Hospital, Inverness, UK, Senior House Officer in Anesthetics , 2001
- Medical College Hospitals, Calcutta, Post Graduate Resident Trainee (MD) at the Department of Anaesthesiology , 1997
- Medical College Hospitals, Calcutta, Senior House officer Paediatrics , 1993
- Medical College Hospitals, Calcutta, House Officer , 1992
- 50261 , 1993
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
127, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Nitai Nagar, MukundapurMedica Superspecialty Hospital
No schedules available.