Dr. Aratrika DasPulmonologistMBBS25 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Chest Specialist
- Chest and Intensive Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
- Chest Ct (incl. Heart and Lungs)
- Chest Tightness
- Chest Pain
- Chest Diseases and Critical Care
Awards and Recognitions
- Published another paper entitled “Role of Lithium Carbonate Therapy in Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura” in JAPI,ITP and Corticosteroids. JAPI.
- Undergone Fibre Optic - Brochoscopy training for both Diagnostic and Therapeutic purposes.
- Intensive Respiratory Care Training: Worked For 2 Years in an Intensive Respiratory Care Unit, well equipped with eight volume cycled Ventilators, Cardiac Monitors, Infusion Pumps, etc.
- Fellow of Indian Chest Society- India
- Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member. West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Chest Society
127, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Nitai Nagar, MukundapurMedica Superspecialty Hospital
No schedules available.