Dr. Humayun Ali ShahOrthopedist, Joint Replacement SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, M.Ch - Orthopaedics24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Foot Drop
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Spine Mobilization
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Ligament and Tendon Repair
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Foot Care
- Plantar Fascitis
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Functional Orthopedics
- Spinal Therapy
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Joint Replacement Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- National Scholarship - On the basis of Merit list of Higher Secondary Examination. 1983-88.
- Thesis: "Evaluation of Alvarado Scoring and Ultra Sonography in the Clinical Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis with Histopathological Confirmation". Under guidance of Prof. S Sen, Dept. of Surgery, RG Kar Medical College & Hospital. Thesis accepted for MS (Master of Surgery in General Surgery) by the University of Calcutta.
- Thesis: "Comparison of Acetabular Cup Placement in Cemented and Uncemented Total Hip Replacement". Under guidance of Mr. WA Hadden, Department of Orthopaedics & Trauma Surgery, Nine Wells Hospital, Dundee. Thesis accepted for MCh (Ortho) by the University of Dundee, UK.
- RG Kar Medical College & Hospital, Senior House Surgeon at Orthopaedics , 1989 - 1990
- RG Kar Medical College & Hospital, Postgraduate Trainee at Orthopaedics , 1995 - 1998
- Prof DK Mishra in his private clinic, Consultant Surgeon , 1998 - 2001
- Apex General Hospital, Consultant Surgeon , 2001
- Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, MCh (Ortho) trainee , 2006 - 2007
- 48477 , 1991
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Indiranagar, Kanjialpara, RajarhatLotus Hospital
No schedules available.