Dr. Sandip PramanikUrologistMBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MCh - Urology16 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Reconstructive Urology
Awards and Recognitions
- During this tenure he has been more than adequately exposed to and has been actively participating in Live and Deceased Donor Renal Transplantation Programme for Three years (01/08/2016-31/07/2019).
- Class Assistant in Community Medicine during Second Professional MBBS.
- Senior Class Assistant in Gynaecology & Obstetrics during Final Professional MBBS.
- College Merit Scholarship during Second Professional MBBS.
- Awarded Second Best Research Paper Award in PG Paper competition during OSASICON 2011.
- Awarded Third Prize in Uro-QUIZ 2017 during UROFEST workshop 2017.
- Published Paper (Case Report) – “Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome; a rare occurrence- a case report” in Antiseptic Journal of Medicine & Surgery (January 2012).
- Published Paper (Case Report) – “Fibrous Pseudotumor of Testicular Tunics & Paratesticular Region – An unusual nodular intra scrotal mass” in Antiseptic journal of Medicine & Surgery (October 2011).
- Published Paper (Case Report): Sandip Pramanik et al. Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumour of Urinary Bladder; Sch J Med Case Rep, Apr 2017; 5(4):249-251
- Published Paper (Original Research Article): Pramanik S, Pal DK, Bandyopadhyay A, Paul UK. A qualitative study on the perceptions of patients with urethral stricture. Int Surg J 2017; 4:4043-8
- Published Paper (Original Research Article): Sandip Pramanik et al., Sexually Active Urethral Stricture Patients with Catheter- A Survey of Quality of Life. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Mar 2018; 6(3): 857-860
- Published Paper (Original Research Article): Pramanik S, Paul UK, Pal DK. Assessment of quality of life of spouses of young male catheterized patients. Int Surg J 2019;6:227-32
- Published Paper (Original Research Article): Pramanik S, Paul U.K, Pal D.K. Quality of life of young male catheterized patients. Int J Med Res Rev 2018; 6(07):372- 377. doi:10.17511/ijmrr.2018.i07.06
- Published Paper (Original Research Article):Choudhury S, Pramanik S, Jana D, Pal D. K. Extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy in renal and ureteric stones: an institutional experience. Int J Med Res Rev 2019;7(02):104-111.doi:10.17511/ ijmrr.2019.i02.09
- Published Paper (Original Research Article): Pramanik S, Sur S, Bankura B, Panda CK, Pal DK. Expression of proliferating cell nuclear antigen and Ki-67 in renal cell carcinoma in eastern Indian patients. Int Surg J 2019; 6:3687-93.
- Kothari Medical Centre, Consultant
- North Bengal Medical College, Housestaffship in Medicine , 2006 - 2007
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata, Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology , 2011 - 2011
- ESI PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College & ESIC Hospital, Senior Resident in General Surgery , 2011 - 2011
- College of Medicine & J.N.M. Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, R.M.O. cum Clinical Tutor in General Surgery , 2012 - 2013
- JLN Hospital & Research Centre, BSP, Bhilai, Senior Registrar (Urology) , 2014 - 2015
- C.M. Medical College & Hospital, Durg, Chhattishgarh, Assistant Professor (General Surgery) , 2015 - 2016
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, Senior Resident (Post Doctoral Trainee – M.Ch. Urology) , 2016 - 2019
- Apollo Clinic, Consultant
8/3 Alipore Road, (Opposite to Alipore Zoo)Kothari Medical Centre
No schedules available.