Dr. Arnab KarmakarOrthopedistMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery12 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- All types of trauma and emergency
- Total joint replacement of hip and knee
- Arthroscopic surgery of knee and shoulder
- Fracture Treatment Including Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Spine surgery
- Trauma Surgery and Arthroplasty
- ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscus Injury
- Polytrauma Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery
- Sports Injuries and Fractures
- Pediatric Deformity Correction
- Knee Osteotomy
Awards and Recognitions
- WBOA President’s gold medal winner of 2013.
- Topped the university with 77.4% marks in the final MS examination in 2013.
- Attended all the State, national and international conferences held in India in last 4 years.
- Poster presentation in SICOT world congress in 2013.
- Paper in gold medal session in IOACON 2013.
- One case report and two papers published in 2012 in WBOA journal.
- Got the Gold Medal for Siliguri best paper award in WBOACON, 2013.
- Five (5) papers published in indexed national and international journals.
- 29TH JAN 2017- Workshop on Total hip Arthroplasty- Lecture as Faculty on “ Imaging in THR”
- 12th feb 2017- WBOACON 2017- Paper Presentation – “Arthroscopic debridement followed by hylan gf-20 injection in advanced OA knee” as Delegate
- EIIOT 23rd march 2017- Moderator for the session on Nails and lecture on “ Locking Nails” as Faculty
- “ROLE OF TOPICAL DICLOFENAC IN OA KNEE” –as Co-Investigator.
- “ROLE OF ETODOLAC INJECTION IN POST OPERATIVE ANALGESIA “- as Principle Investigator.
- “Evaluation of Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Management of Symptomatic Osteoporotic Compression Fracture”- arnab karmakar, suchi acharya, dibyendu Biswas, arkaprabha sau. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Aug, Vol-11(8): RC07-RC10
- Reviewed 2 articles for “Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery”.
- Paper presentation at WBOACON 2018 on 11th Feb on- “clavicle fracture-comparison between conservative and operative management”
- Faculty in Cadaveric Shoulder Arthroscopy workshop at SSKM hospital on 17th March
- Lecture at SPORTMEDCON 2018 on 18.03.2018- “ Current concepts of prevention of injury after ACLR”
- Lecture at ICL of WBOA on 24-25th March, 2018 on “ PFLP in trochanteric fractures in elderly”
- Kothari Medical Centre, Consultant
- IPGME&R kolkata, Associate Professor , 2019
- Harlem Point, Consultant
- RX Doctor's Chamber, Consultant
- Suraksha Diagnostic, Consultant
- Ruby Hospital, Consultant
- JBCH Hospital, Consultant
- Atulya Diagnostics And Polyclinic, Consultant
- 64509 , 2009
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
8/3 Alipore Road, (Opposite to Alipore Zoo)Kothari Medical Centre
No schedules available.