Dr. A K MaityCardiologistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Cardiology, FACC56 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Chest pain (angina)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms, if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Conditions
- Chest Pain Treatment
- Angiography Procedure
- Treatment of Hip Disorders
- Heart Pacemaker
- Stent Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Convenor, Pacing and Electrophysiology Section, Cardiological Society of India, 1987 -89.
- Expert in Cardiovascular Diseses, Government of India, since 1995
- Distinguished Guest of American College of Cardiology held in Atlanta in 1994.
- Director of Eastern region in F.A.M.I. study - Multi Centre International Research: 1997 - 1999.
- Eastern Regional Director - Co-ordinator CREATE STUDY - A multi centre international research – 2001 to 2003.
- State Nodal Officer, of W.H.O, Project for prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases in India, by Central Government 1996.
- General Secretary, Cardiological Society of India (1989 - 91)
- Inspector national board of examinations
- President, Cardiological Society Of India (1993 - 94)
- Member, Editorial Board, Indian Heart Journal
- Member Secretary, Education Committee, Asian Specific Congress of Cardiology.
- Hony Fellow, Indian Society of Cardiology
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Indian College of Cardiology
- Completed F.S.M.F. & F.C.S.I.
- Mission of Mercy Hospital, Senior Consultant - Cardiologist
- Kothari Medical Centre and Research Institute, Senior Consultant - Cardiologist
- IPGMER and S.S.K.M Hospital, Kolkata, Formerly Professor & Head Department of Cardiology , 1988 - 2001
- IPGMER and S.S.K.M Hospital, Kolkata, Ex Director , 1999 - 2003
- Moffitt Hospital, Cider -Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles,USA, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- American College of Cardiology
8/3 Alipore Road, (Opposite to Alipore Zoo)Kothari Medical Centre
No schedules available.