Dr. Mahfuz AriffRadiation OncologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, Diploma in Radio Therapy, DNB - Surgical Oncology31 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Chemotherapy Treatment
- Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Cone Biopsy
- Giant Cell tumour Treatment
- Ewing's Sarcoma Treatment
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Course co-ordinator for Diplomat in National Board (Radiotherapy) at SGCC&RI, Kolkata.
- Teaching faculty at State Medical Faculty of West Bengal, Kolkata for DRT Course.
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Consultant
- Mercy Hospital, Consultant
- Kasturi Medical Research Centre, Consultant
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- 45424 , 1987
- Association of Radiotherapists of India
- Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Secretary, Indian Medical Association (IMA), Batanagar, Nungi, Maheshtala Branch.
5, Diamond Harbour Road 3A Bus Terminus, ThakurpukurKasturi Medical Research Centre
No schedules available.