Dr. Bibhukalyani DasAnesthesiologist, Neuroanesthesiologist, Pain Management SpecialistMBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology11 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Pain Management Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of 'Life Time Achievement Award ISSP'. 2014
- Immediate Past President, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Kolkata Branch.
- National President, Indian Society For Study of Pain (ISSP). 2004-05
- Member Selection Committee for membership, International Association for Study of Pain (IASP), 2001-06.
- Hony. General Seceretary, ISSP for 6 years.
- National President, Indian Society of Neuro Anaesthesia and Critical Care (ISNACC).
- President, Indian Society of Anaesthesiology, West Bengal State Branch ISA).
- President, Association of Neuroscientists of Eastern India (ANEI).
- Neuropathic Pain - Understanding and managing by interventions.
- Various issues (ventilation, cardiac dysfunction, metabolic changes, delirium) in Neuro ICU.
- Ongoing project for PhD- Under University of Calcutta– “Cytogenetics and Molecular Study of Brain cancer Patients of Eastern India”, as Co investigator.
- Magnesium: Use in Neurosurgical anaesthesia and Perioperative cerebral protection.
- Cognitive function of Neurosurgeons / Neuroanaesthetists after prolong stay in OR.
- Inhalational Anaesthetics as sole agent for Neurosurgical ananesthesia.
- Thesis Guide- Guided 15 MD (Anaesthesiology) and 10 Post Doctoral thesis under West Bengal University of Health Sciences and University of Calcutta.
- BOOK : Edited Practice of Anaesthesia and Resuscitation, By– Dr. Prasanta Kumar Gupta, Dr. Bibhukalyani Das, Dr. Santanu Kumar Tripathi; Second Edition, Publisher – Current Books International, Calcutta.
- BOOK: “Percutaneus Reprogasserian Radiofrequency Thermal Rhizotomy for Trigeminal Neuralgia”, JIMA – Vol – 89 – 1991; page – 296 – 298.
- BOOK : “Management of Chronic Pain”, Chapter – 13, Book – Pain – The Quest for Relief, By – Dr. A. Rudra, Dr. Bibhukalyani Das, Dr. M. Roy, Dr. S. K. Tripathi, Publisher – B.I. Publication, Calcutta.
- BOOK : “Autonomic dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease, Chapter 19, Book – Movement Disorders: A clinical and therapeutic Approach, By Shyamal K Das, Dr. Bibhukalyani Das; Publisher – Jaypee Brothers (P) LTD.
- ARTICLE : Evaluation of Streptomycin in Neuropathic Pain”, Proceedings of 9th World Congress on Pain; 1999.
- ARTICLE : “Critical Care in Head Injury”, Indian Journal of Trauma Anaesth Critical Care No. 2, Volume – 3, 2002; Pg 125-32.
- ARTICLE : “Anaesthesia in Carotid Endarterectomy”, Conference proceedings of ISAJAC – 2001 Siliguri.
- ARTICLE : “Trigeminal Neuralgia : Current concepts and Management”, Journal of Indian Medical Association (JIMA) No. 12, Volume – 99, Dec 2001; Pg 204-208.
- ARTICLE: “Acid Based Disorder”, Indian Journal of Anaesthesia No. 5, Volume – 47, October 2003.
- ARTICLE: Caudal Bupivacaine and Bupivacaine Fentanyl for Postoperative Pain Management after Hypospadias Surgery in Children”, Indian Journal of Pain, Vol. 19, No. – 2, 2005; pg 57.
- ARTICLE: Spinal arterio venous malformations – one explanation for unexplained paraparesis !”, Kanjilal R., Dhal A. C., Roy K., Ghorai S. P., Das Bibhukalyani, Tripathy P.; Bulletin of the IPGME & R, Kolkata January 2005, Vol. 4, issue 1, pp. 9-13.
- ARTICLE : Assessment of functional outcome of thoraco lumbar spinal injury after posterior instrumentation and bony fusion”, Dhal A. C., Kanjilal R., Tripathy P., Ghorai S. P., Mohanty B. C., Deb P., Chowdhury A. K., Saha S. K., Das Bibhukalyani; JANEI, October 2005
- ARTICLE : Primary hydatid cyst of brain – A review” – Dr. Kausik Roy, Dr. R. Kanjilal, Dr. P. Tripathy, Dr. Bibhukalyani Das; Journal of Neuro Scientists of Eastern India (JANEI), Oct. 2006.
- ARTICLE: Effect of propofol and thiopentone on intracranial pressure and cerebral perfusion pressure in patients undergoing elective craniotomy – A comparative study” Dr. Sankari Santra, Dr. Bibhukalyani Das; June - 2007; Volume – 51, No. 3; Pg. 211 – 215IJA 2007.
- ARTICLE: Intracranial Epidermoid – A 10-year Study” – Kaushik Roy, Asis Kumar Bhattacharyya, P Tripathy, M K Bhattacharyya, Bibhukalyani Das; Journal of the Indian Medical Association, pg. 450, Vol. 106, No. 07, July 2008.
- Neuro ICU and Pain Clinic- Bangur Institute of Neurosciences, Professor and HOD of Department of Anaesthesiology
- NRS Medical College & Hospital in Kolkata, Professor & HOD of Anaesthesiology
- Neuroscience Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne and AKH General Hospital in Vienna, Visiting professor.
- Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Anaesthesiology (IJA).
- Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Pain
- Editorial Board, Journal of Neuroscientists of Eastern India (JANEI).
6B, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose RoadInstitute of Neurosciences
No schedules available.